Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

~^~^~^~^~ Saturday Morning Thread ^~^~^~^~^

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
Good afternoon.

Anyone able to use the FCB app since the update? I get an error message saying the Tapatalk plugin is not activated in the forum.

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
Morning all. (Afternoon for everyone but me)
ADAM, GREAT CARD! Love it
figuring out what to do for the day.
Played some Advanced Warfare.. to much like ghosts. Not liking it to much. I think they are slowly alienating a lot of fans from the series with the last couple games. MW2 and BO2 are by far my favorite

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
Good afternoon.

Anyone able to use the FCB app since the update? I get an error message saying the Tapatalk plugin is not activated in the forum.

Can't use app currently myself. I Know BO sent me a message saying they disabled it for security reasons.
Pm your address would you? Think I deleted it by mistake

A_Pharis

Verrrrrrrry nice!!

;-)

Morning all. (Afternoon for everyone but me)
ADAM, GREAT CARD! Love it
figuring out what to do for the day.
Played some Advanced Warfare.. to much like ghosts. Not liking it to much. I think they are slowly alienating a lot of fans from the series with the last couple games. MW2 and BO2 are by far my favorite

**** balls.

Thanks, guys. Last one that was listed had a BIN that I feel was too high. I mean - maybe not too high, but it was more than I wanted to pay.
I'd consider it fairly rare.

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
Same here.
Is it as easy to break a psa slab as a bgs? Any special instructions?

I don't know about the newer PSA slabs, but weren't the older ones somewhat easy to open with minimal damage? You have to destroy a BGS slab to get the card out. There are plenty of YouTube videos showing both.

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska

alexs64

Jul 28, 2010
Moreno Valley, Ca

Members online

Latest posts