Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

New guy here, intro before the trolls attack

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Srt42004n

Nov 17, 2014
Lehigh Valley PA
I used to be on BO cards but was banned off there a few weeks ago for beginning a GoFundMe account and I over looked the rule on that type of thread. I had 3 donors who were refunded however i see they have a nice multi page thread bashing me so to set the record straight I had 600+ Itraders 100% and bc i came into a hardship i was banned bc I had money in paypal but not in my bank account for oil. So bc I claimed some $15 spots in a flawless player random I was banned forever. I see none of the donors who were quick to bash have even mentioned that they got their $5 back so shows the charactor. But im just a little bitter at them but hopefully this community is a bit more welcoming then BO.

And BC BO Houdini Decided to block and not ask questions heres what my GoFundMe was for as I made clear when I posted.

Last edited:

JoshHamilton

Aug 7, 2008
Welcome to FCB. I too am banned...on a couple of accounts.

I always liked Houdini, but that luvfish guy is a ****

Srt42004n

Nov 17, 2014
Lehigh Valley PA
I'm lost as to what you are talking about but welcome to FCB!
I am banned on BO bc i made a post referencing my GoFundMe bc i ran out of heating oil and just was trying to nickel and dime my way to be able to afford some. They banned me for fundraising and then the first donor Cruiserdaddy made a thread calling me a fraud which I thought was strange since he donated but they were refunded and sabotaged my fundraiser by slandering my campaign that is all. I asked them multiple times for the donors paypals bc I didnt want donors who donated to cause trouble. Thats all. They claimed I shouldnt have claimed any spots in a break dont know how id be able to convert bill me later to heating oil $... Wish they ruled with that iron fist when i was legitimately scammed on there..

JoshHamilton

Aug 7, 2008
Whoa, I thought the only thing cruiserdaddy did on BO was teeter between overt and blatant racism

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Welcome and I do hope you are a upstanding and contributing member here

While on the other side of the coin, and not trying to be a dick here, so I hope it doesn't come off that way, but if someone posted something asking for money because they couldn't pay their bills, but then was also taking part in breaks, I would think something was off there too

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
Welcome but be aware that "some of us" have powers well beyond mere mortals and can easily shut down this joint and send it back to 1985 with a snap of the fingers!

Just ask doc Brown and marty...it happened today!!

WCTYSON

Nov 3, 2014
Whoa, I thought the only thing cruiserdaddy did on BO was teeter between overt and blatant racism

You would be correct.

Welcome and I do hope you are a upstanding and contributing member here

While on the other side of the coin, and not trying to be a dick here, so I hope it doesn't come off that way, but if someone posted something asking for money because they couldn't pay their bills, but then was also taking part in breaks, I would think something was off there too

On point here. The OP also chose to pull the auto packs from a case break, then sell the other packs without disclosing the autos had been pulled out on an Ebay listing.

Berkey33

Nov 8, 2014
Yea some BO guys can be dicks. When I joined I made a few post about what cards I was looking for then I started posting in the off topic forum and 1 min. latter I was getting called a PBM by multiple people.

Latest posts