Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Hello FCB!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

charliechin

Dec 26, 2014
​Hi. My name is Charlie and I'm new to this site. I'm interested in higher end Ryan Nassib cards. He is currently the backup QB for the New York Giants. I was one of Ryan's high school teachers and I'm collecting as many of his cards as I can possibly find. I have almost all of his lower end stuff ($.50 to $20) and I'm searching now for higher end material ($20 - $100 plus). Please email me at [email protected] if you have something of Ryan's to sell or trade. Thanks! Charlie

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
​Hi. My name is Charlie and I'm new to this site. I'm interested in higher end Ryan Nassib cards. He is currently the backup QB for the New York Giants. I was one of Ryan's high school teachers and I'm collecting as many of his cards as I can possibly find. I have almost all of his lower end stuff ($.50 to $20) and I'm searching now for higher end material ($20 - $100 plus). Please email me at [email protected] if you have something of Ryan's to sell or trade. Thanks! Charlie

Forgot to quote it earlier!

Members online