Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Question for MOD

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
On the TTM forum, all of the posts are in alphabetical order. Can this be fixed to update to most current posts?
Thanks,
DANNY

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
I work from mobile almost exclusively. Is there an option for how you view posts at the top or bottom? I'll be at my laptop in a couple hours, and can look it over then.

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
There are still a few old stickys at the top. I don't see any other options.
DANNY

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Yeah just noticed that too :(

If you are on a laptop/PC you should have "Thread Display Options" below the thread list and just below the "+Post New Thread" button. You can use the down arrow to select "Last Post TIme" under the "Sort Threads By:" section. But you will need to do this each time you reload the page :(

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS

If you are on a laptop/PC you should have "Thread Display Options" below the thread list and just below the "+Post New Thread" button. You can use the down arrow to select "Last Post TIme" under the "Sort Threads By:" section. But you will need to do this each time you reload the page :(

This is what I was talking about earlier. Should be one in each page.

WCTYSON

Nov 3, 2014

This is what I was talking about earlier. Should be one in each page.

You can certainly do that, but right you are about having to do it every time. Looks like the introduction subsection is the same way.

Members online

Latest posts