Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Grade My Cards

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WCTYSON

Nov 3, 2014
Not familiar with PSA grading as much as a vintage collector would be but from the looks of the cards, I would only grade the Aaron. Not sure the Banks or the Clemente would garner more for the likely low grades they would receive compared to just selling them raw. Aaron a likely PSA - 2?

Nate Colbert 17

Aug 10, 2008
Texas
Ones and twos for PSA...10s and 20s for SGC.

If you want to have them encapsulated for your PC, then grading might make sense. If you expect the value to increase simply because they are slabbed, I think you will be disappointed.

swish54_99

Dec 12, 2012
I agree with others. Aaron might be a 2, Clemente a 1 due to paper lose and the Banks a 1MK. I could see getting the Aaron and Banks graded just to get them encapsulated and by doing that would show people that they are also authentic. With grades that low you're not going to see a big jump in price like you were probably hoping for. If they were a little better and you could get a 3 or 4, then you'll see them in the $400+ range but it's just not there in low grade.

BenG76

May 15, 2013
Fancy Gap, VA
I have sent many cards in to PSA and I totally suck at grading vintage. I think if you sent them in on a monthly special or something it may be worthwhile having them graded. I wouldn't want to spend to much on the grading fees since these are going to get a 1 or 2 at best.

homerun28aa

Jun 8, 2011
I think the Aaron gets a 2, the Ernie Banks absolutely gets the lowest grade, and the Clemente a 1 or 2. I wouldn't send them to PSA, the collectors that buy these will likely not want them in a graded capsule because they're in poor condition. There are buyers out there that like cards like these relatively beat up and those guys wouldn't want them graded.

Members online

Latest posts