Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Have you enjoyed the season so far?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

robert67

Dec 5, 2010
I certainly have. It hasn't hurt for me that the Predators have played so well and been a lot of fun to watch.

The Winter Classic was great this year.

Anyone else watching?:D

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
I'm not really a hockey fan but since I live in the Greater Toronto Area it's hard to escape all the Leafs talk. Sounds like the team is a bit of mess with the recent firing of the coach and his parting comments about certain high-priced players essentially being "uncoachable".

Can't say I enjoy hockey season. Soon enough there will be Blue Jays Spring Training updates on the sports stations! :D

Juan Gris

May 23, 2013
Columbus, OH
I had high expectations for my Blue Jackets going into this season but, with a ton of injuries to start the year, they fell down fast in the standings. Now they're starting to pick up more points and show signs of life. Add the fact that they just signed Sergei Bobrovsky to a four-year extension and I'm having fun.

Oh yeah, I went to a game against the Blackhawks a few weeks ago where the Jackets won in a 9-round shootout. Best game I've ever seen in person.

Bruin7

Aug 7, 2008
FL
YES! The Lightning are playing extremely well this season. And there's a lot of good young talent in the league this year.

Allen

joey12508

Aug 7, 2008
Winterfell
Watching the ducks and blackhawks what a third period awesome game tied 4 ti 4

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

joey12508

Aug 7, 2008
Winterfell
Go Rangers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Game 7

091914rangers15nm-645x356_zpsf3fsucb9.jpg

robert67

Dec 5, 2010
Congratulations to the Blackhawks! Great end to a fun year. Can't wait until next season.

joey12508

Aug 7, 2008
Winterfell
Addicted to the playoffs
Totally fun to watch very intense.

Sent from my iPad using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Members online

Latest posts