Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Biggio Dynasty Prices

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

allstars

Mar 17, 2009
You're not showing anything other than too-high BINs just collecting dust. Anyone that pulls a Biggio from a Dynasty pack is gonna loose some money, plain and simple.

gamecockfanatic

Jun 17, 2009
Gamecock Country
You're not showing anything other than too-high BINs just collecting dust. Anyone that pulls a Biggio from a Dynasty pack is gonna loose some money, plain and simple.

once i clicked his link i actually looked at SOLD items.....

before the 6th , most numbered to 10 were selling for 70-90.....

the one that sold on the 6th went for a best offer of 110....a nice little uptick

the 2 that sold TODAY have gone for 150 and 152....now we're looking at a huge uptick of up to 200% of previous sales figures...

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
I sold my Johnson to soon. :razz:

I had 2 of them. One I pulled from TEK, the first one and sold if for quite well after release. Then I bought the other 1, and then flipped for a little bit more then I paid to a super collector.

But If I waited a couple of weeks I could have easily made way more. I think you will see a spike in anything of the 4 newest members and then it will cool down in a few weeks. Happens every time with most of the Hall of Fame inductees

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
Buy Jeter and Rivera now ;)

NS!

Seriously though, Biggio autos have seemed somewhat affordable when compared to Bagwell although I'll admit I'm not watching Biggio stuff too much. Besides...Dynasty is kinda ugly looking. I'd rather have a nice five star auto(and I do) or something equivalent with a nice background and sharp auto(instead of the thick silver auto).

maxe0213

Oct 10, 2012
California and Oregon for school
NS!

Seriously though, Biggio autos have seemed somewhat affordable when compared to Bagwell although I'll admit I'm not watching Biggio stuff too much. Besides...Dynasty is kinda ugly looking. I'd rather have a nice five star auto(and I do) or something equivalent with a nice background and sharp auto(instead of the thick silver auto).

I absolutely love Dynasty. The sick patches with very clean looking cards and being perfect in the one touches makes the cards awesome. Box price not so much, singles absolutely.

Biggio has def. increased quite a bit it seems

bigunitcards

Sep 8, 2013
OKC, OK
2014 Tier One Pedro/RJ Dual On-Card autos /25 were going for $120-$150 at release, both redemption & live card. They dried up for quite awhile and a guy has been listing $250start/$350BIN over & over for 1-2 months with no action. Yesterday they starting biting - it's at $260 & another one was listed is up to $220+.

Total RJ listings on eBay are still in the normal range (15k currently, hovers 13-16k) but there has been a big uptick in autos & rookie lots.

If anyone has been sitting on the 2014 Finest Superfractor auto, better list it now :)

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
I absolutely love Dynasty. The sick patches with very clean looking cards and being perfect in the one touches makes the cards awesome. Box price not so much, singles absolutely.

Biggio has def. increased quite a bit it seems

I'm not sold on the look. Yes the patches are good but I'm not super happy with the design.

gmsieb

Apr 19, 2011
The last one sold for 129. They will be back to 100 soon. The HOF hype pays off for a few weeks, kinda like dying.