Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2013 Topps Triple Threads baseball box

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mighty Bombjack

Aug 7, 2008
My in-laws gave me an Amazon gift card and, seeing as how the "to read" pile on my nightstand is pretty substantial, I went ahead and bought a punch in the nuts. I mean a box of TTT.

Mini-box 1
Justin Upton
Ryan Zimmerman
David Wright
Ian Kinsler 020/125
James Shields 231/650
Felix Doubront auto/jersey 55/99
Mattingly/Cano/Arod BOMBERS triple jersey 29/36 (plain gray swatches, all three of them, and why couldn't it be Jeter instead of Arod?
Scan_zpsc0e3c298.jpeg

Mini-box 2
Ty Cobb
Ryan Howard
Brooks Robinson
Jose Bautista 073/250
Billy Butler 136/650
Miguel Cabrera Jubmo Unity jersey 10/36 (green?)
R.A, Dickey 20W 230K 2.73ERA auto/bat 01/18
Scan2_zpse24f3248.jpeg

Meh. Of course I was hoping for better, but I have seen slightly worse. These sure are fun to open but not worth the price methinks.

It's all available if anybody wants something.

Mighty Bombjack

Aug 7, 2008
Could the green relic be from St. Patrick's Day jersey?

This is from a spring training game.

aaa_zpsf316a52d.jpg

But I am not too worried about the authenticity of GU cards in that I view them as cool looking 3D inserts. In a very real way, I'd almost prefer that they didn't cut up authentic jerseys to make these.

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008
This is from a spring training game.

aaa_zpsf316a52d.jpg

But I am not too worried about the authenticity of GU cards in that I view them as cool looking 3D inserts. In a very real way, I'd almost prefer that they didn't cut up authentic jerseys to make these.

I thought the Red Sox and 2-3 other teams wore them, but it looks like half the league wear them now.Guess it's better than some plain white jersey.

Members online

Latest posts