Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Some nice magazine finds at my library sale!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Greg Cleveland

Aug 9, 2008
Eau Claire, Wisconsin, United States
Picked these up at my local library before Twinsfest on Friday. My library has a sale every so often of decommissioned stuff, but the good stuff comes from items donated by folks for the sale to benefit the library. Friday, I found a small stack of some old SI's, some not so old, and a couple other gems.

This...

...opens up to this.

These are more familair to Twins fans...

Then there's this..

All the stickers are intact--except for the Twins! I've seen people sell the individual stickers on eBay before, but they're pretty tough to get apart since they are together with no perforations or borders between.

And this..

Cards inside are intact, Mattingly, Reds (Larkin/Davis/Sabo), Abbott, Sandy Alomar, Canseco, DeShields, Boggs, Puckett. (cards TM17-TM24).

Also picked a couple of Twins yearbooks that are Spring Training yearbooks. All the ads inside are for Orlando businesses. Pretty nead finds for Twins collectors.

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
Who are the two braves on the foley book?

I assume one is Lonnie Smith but the other?

Sent from my HTCONE using Freedom Card Board mobile app

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
The Red foley sheets are easy to cut apart, you just need a steady hand or a paper cutter. They are not perforated, but they are slightly scored to break apart easily.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts