Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

48 Boxes of Topps Mini - LIVE

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
19-24

I'll do case two over the next few days since I work this weekend.

Gold: middlebrooks, trout, Pennington, gentry, David Robertson, Jaime Garcia, yonder Alonso, Laroche, esmil Rogers, Edwin Jackson, scherzer, peralta, lincecum, onelki Garcia, Logan Morrison, gee, pittibone, hamels, Chris Davis,

Pink: eovaldi, Garcia, Steve Ames, wells, rasmus, jay, ross, flores,

Relic: Adrian Gonzalez, iwakuma, castellanos

Auto: jay Bruce & matsuzaka

Plate: papelbon

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
[MENTION=4428]MrMet[/MENTION] - I got a David wright jersey in my box that I have set aside for you.

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
I'll give a full list of the rest of the golds and pinks tomorrow or Monday.

Plates: Addison reed, tommy milone,Tazawa, colon, cliff lee, medlen

Platinums: cole, reed, Perez

Blacks: Miguel monte to, d brown, hundley, Pedro florimon, asche, Kole Calhoun, hector Santiago, Kendrick

Relics: werth x2, tulo, darvish, kinsler, miggy, Castro x2, fielder, Hanley, encarnacion, verlander, castellanos, kemp, wright, scherzer, Gomez, ryu, pedroia, profar, posey

Autos: wong, Bruce, mauer

promodeltodd

Aug 7, 2008
Thought I saw a Jeter Gold and Jeter Relic. If so let m know what your rate is please. Interested in any other Jeters you may come across parallel wise.

Thanks!

Todd

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
sorry for the delay everyone. i will be posting everything in the transactions forum this week sometime. i havent had the chance to go back through the last chunk of boxes yet.

Members online

Latest posts