Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2015 Topps "I Want Buybacks of ________" Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gmarutiak

Jul 23, 2010
Baltimore, MD
I think we had a thread like this last year.

Topps has included buybacks again in their 2015 base product.

If there are players that you are interested in, post their names in this thread, and hopefully, other members can help you out.

I'll start by saying that I'm interested in Jack Clark.

Thanks!

shadowking86

May 13, 2014
Obviously I am going to say Sandy Alomar Jr. Even if just his rookie card from 1989. George Scott maybe.

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
Pete Vuckovich.

Although I don't believe he will sign anything.

Posted using Tapatalk...which probably means I'm on the crapper.

Damn right he won't. But they're talking about the randomly inserted base cards with the Buyback stamp, no autos

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
Always looking for the Steve Garvey cards.

Sure would be nice to know which cards they actually bought though. Last year I saw 77 and 78 and that was it!

DeliciousBacon

Apr 23, 2011
Warwick, RI
Always looking for the Steve Garvey cards.

Sure would be nice to know which cards they actually bought though. Last year I saw 77 and 78 and that was it!

I thought these buybacks were the cards that weren't shipped from the MCG (or maybe someone here said that). Anyways, this year's Buybacks seem to be a little more star-studded than last years; so far I've seen multiple 1979 Eddie Murrays, a 1976 Stargell, and a 1958 Al Kaline. My two were nothing, a 1963 Bob Bruce and a 1979 of some guy I can't even remember.

sabrgeek

Apr 10, 2010
I want any card of anybody

I love these cards

I will trade in your favor (but not relics or autos and low serial #d cards)

Rich

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
Damn right he won't. But they're talking about the randomly inserted base cards with the Buyback stamp, no autos

Ah, thanks for filling me in. That shows how put of touch I am with the babseball side of the hobby anymore.

Posted using Tapatalk...which probably means I'm on the crapper.

Members online