Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Help Me complete my master set of 1998 Donruss Preferred (PLEASE!!) :-)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mrdallas

Mar 20, 2013
Roseville CA
Still looking all. I picked up another Gold Box and will be cracking it tonight in search of either the Thomas or Molitor Gold Tin.. Fingers crossed!!!

mrdallas

Mar 20, 2013
Roseville CA
O*&%(&$%$%&^ got another a-Rod Mini Gold tin ... BLAHHHHH Good thing is this is numbered to /199 so now I have one /999 and one /199 so I guess that is good. Now to see if I at least can get a PM in the box!!!

mrdallas

Mar 20, 2013
Roseville CA
Just picked up two more sealed Gold Boxes. One with McGwire on the Front and One with Griffey. When is the agony of chasing down these two tins going to end LOL

Starting to dent my Wallet a bit. Ill post the results once I open the boxes!!!!

mrdallas

Mar 20, 2013
Roseville CA
Got two more Gold Boxes in (Ken Griffey Jr. and Mark McGwire and pulled a Sealed Gold Tin Of Tony Gwynn /999 and A sealed Gold Tin of Vladimir Guerrero /999. I AM going for a complete set of both the Gold Tins /199 and the error ones misprinted /999 and I needed both of those but REALLY disappointed I have picked up 6 Gold Boxes in the past 6 months and still have not pulled a Molitor or Thomas and can't track down either one. I am starting to get really discouraged

mrdallas

Mar 20, 2013
Roseville CA
Been a while and this is my last quest before I hang em up for a while. Just need these last four items. Pay well for any of em.

Gwynn/Guillen
Caminiti/Walker

Two mini Gold Tins
Molitor
F Thomas

Members online