Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

(2016) It's that time of the year, again. Order your REA catalog!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

A_Pharis

That's right, the Spring auction isn't THAT far away. Be sure to go to request your Robert Edward Auctions catalog. It's a GREAT bathroom reader. If you've never requested, before, it's one of the coolest free books you will ever see.

http://www.robertedwardauctions.com/contact/index.html

Fill it out. Make sure you choose "Request a catalog."

It's completely free, and it comes priority mail. Nothing like the smell of a fresh REA catalog.

A_Pharis

Thanks! Ordered mine and haven't even finished looking thru last years yet, they are so dense.

I couldn't tell you how many times I've read the same backstories on items over and over and over during the past few years.
Some of the most amazing sports items I've ever seen.

I gave a few away to some guys here locally last year, and they couldn't believe it's free. How many pounds would you say these weigh? And they get sent priority - free.

I can almost smell it already.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Ordered one for the first time ever, sure I can't afford anything, but from the way you describe it, it sounds like a fun read

A_Pharis

18145.jpg

This is from their quick preview. 1933 uncut sheet with 3 Ruths (2 are doubles)

Lars

Aug 25, 2008
I don't like browsing for stuff I'll never come close to owning in my collecting lifetime, but thanks for pointing this out - the catalog will be great reading material to look at the pics / read the descriptions to pass the time.

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
a word of caution, IF you register as a bidder do it early. I registered for the spring auction last year and had to resubmit my info 3 times and never was allowed to bid.
Missed on a huge PC piece my max was almost double what it sold for. Later saw it on ebay for 5x the price

Members online