Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Heritage checklist is out

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MisterT

Mar 7, 2011
Virginia
The Real One Autograph list seems pretty weak compared to previous years.

I agree. The older players are not usually stars, but even the modern players look to be lacking. My guess (hope?) is that this is not a complete list of the autos we will see.

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
No fun variations for me. Looks like I'll buy a team set. Maybe they're actually trying to limit redemptions! One hopes

fur72

Nov 19, 2010
Iowa
I am in for a case this year. Favorite set of the year in the design of my favorite vintage set.

heartyourlife

Jul 29, 2010
Iowa City, IA
I'm busting three cases this year. I can only hope I hit the Bo/Trout/Brock triple auto for my Cardinals Heritage collection, or I'm SOL...of course it will probably be a redemption so it may never be made!

Doesn't seem like it is the complete checklist, there's only two Flashbacks auto relics listed, feel like there's usually 10 or so each year..

PeteD

Oct 15, 2009
Southern Ont.
I got one of those gum smell cards haha. They're not listed as SP's but Topps says there's only 7-8 a Hobby case.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Sure looks like a Lotta of the high-end Autographs are all Redemptions...

And the BIN prices for the Photo Variations are Insane! :eek:

Members online