Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Card of your player thats been on ebay forever

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Yanks2151

Nov 9, 2013
I have viewed that card a few times. My phone does not always show the pics clear but I thought it was 23/25.

Yanks2151

Nov 9, 2013
Thanks Kevin, now if he only would come down to reality on the price. lol
Those were bringing big money back when they came out. I have a few of the O'neills from that set. If I remember the O'neills were about a hundred bucks and the Bernie auto was always a bit more.

smapdi

Aug 7, 2008
There's a card that's been sitting there for about 6 years, BIN/BO. I know what all the other copies have sold for, about half his BIN price. I've offered that much or more, many times, but all declined. No counter-offer, just declined. Even in the years when he was not even playing. Even though no one else has ever made an offer for it. I keep vacillating over whether to just buy the damn thing finally, or stand my ground and get it for what it "should" sell for.

Swipe79

Nov 28, 2014
My PC guy has a bunch of stuff I consider overpriced and I just keep seeing it listed over and over with no offers. He's not even a major player and as far as I know not heavily collected - as in I don't really have much competition when bidding.

DeliciousBacon

Apr 23, 2011
Warwick, RI
griffeyfan24 has a bunch of very nice Troy Glaus patches with obscene prices, even with his "huge" sales. They've been up as long as I can remember, and they will never sell.

Members online