Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Spring Training gms on the tube!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PeteD

Oct 15, 2009
Southern Ont.
Jays vs. Pirates - Pedro Alvarez 3 run HR off Aaron Sanchez has them ahead 3-0 early.

The wait is finally over!!!!

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
Jays vs. Pirates - Pedro Alvarez 3 run HR off Aaron Sanchez has them ahead 3-0 early.

and I find it funny a lot of good players come down with a temporary disease in the 4th or 5th inning. ;)

hard for me to take exhibition baseball too seriously but it will do until it starts to count in the standings when the star players can stay healthy for the whole game.

PeteD

Oct 15, 2009
Southern Ont.
and I find it funny a lot of good players come down with a temporary disease in the 4th or 5th inning. ;)

hard for me to take exhibition baseball too seriously but it will do until it starts to count in the standings when the star players can stay healthy for the whole game.

well, i'm in the North East and it's been a brutal winter.

ST has me totally stoked!

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
well, i'm in the North East and it's been a brutal winter.

ST has me totally stoked!

I imagine it must be pretty awesome that one in Boston could look out their window and see a 4-5 foot pile of snow from snowshoveling and then glance back at the TV and see the red sox play in warm florida conditions.

In the southwest, the weather has been so nice in the last 3 weeks (sans a 2-day snow event) that there could have been a super long baseball homestand played.

PeteD

Oct 15, 2009
Southern Ont.
Boston really got nailed, we missed that one by a whisker.

Pillar homers for Jays...Bucs still raking and winning. Nice to see Russell Martin behind the plate with the Jays young staff.

vwnut13

Apr 19, 2009
Vermont
Turn off the game to download the BF4 Update (slow internet yo) and miss Aaron Judge hit a top of the 9th, game tying three run home run.

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008

PeteD

Oct 15, 2009
Southern Ont.
What is gms?

Do you hate vowels?

I'm stoked for the Cardinals vs Marlins on Thursday.

Sam...i don't hate vowels. it's like home run is abr. to hr etc.

yeah i'm stoked for the Cards gm too. how do you think Heyward will pan out power wise in Busch? if he hits 25 for the yr that would be a big plus.

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
ARod just got a hit in his first at bat.

residual PEDs? ;)

Gives me an idea for an Adam Sandler movie- Adam plays a baseball player who is a MLB triple-crown threat when taking PED's. When MLB starts testing for them and he has to give up PEDs, he loses his baseball playing ability and can't hit a fastball, strikes out often, etc. and his MLB team cuts him.