Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The Official NCAA Discussion and Trash Talk Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
IT ALL STARTS TODAY. THIS IS MY SUPER BOWL

Posting this so you guys can talk about the Tournament and anything else related to the March Madness

So tell us who you have in your brackets and when your bounced and who took your teams out.
Also use this if your in my Contest to tell us where you stand in that too.

Good Luck and let the Madness begin.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Bracket Buster baby UAB won a big game over Iowa State. UAB #14 seed is moving on. Iowa State has played from behind in there last 3 games going inot to this game. So really know suprise. I did not pick UAB but good to see them move on.

And Notre Dame was lucky to win their game as well.

alexs64

Jul 28, 2010
Moreno Valley, Ca
SON OF A *****!!!! I am pretty sure I had the #1 Seed last year or the year before and lost because they didn't cover. This year, I have the #1 Seed Kentucky and they need to win by 35 or MORE!!! AAAARRRRRGGGGHHHH!!

EDIT: In 2012 I had #1 Overall Kentucky...... AND LOST MY TEAM!!

Last edited:

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
As of now 10:50 pm cst
There are going to be 7 teams changing hands
4 upset wins
2 teams beat their spread
In my contest. This the most I have had in all the years doing this.

This has been a busy day for me. Hopefully I can update all tomorrow before the games start. :p:eek:

Richard

Junior Griffey

Aug 12, 2008
Ottawa IL
WVU won by 6 so I think I'm moving on!

As of now 10:50 pm cst
There are going to be 7 teams changing hands
4 upset wins
2 teams beat their spread
In my contest. This the most I have had in all the years doing this.

This has been a busy day for me. Hopefully I can update all tomorrow before the games start. :p:eek:

Richard

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Man, did Valpo screw up that last possesion of the Game.

Held it for too long, didn't even try for the quick two, terrible play execution after the TO was called...::facepalm::

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Dayton's (very) late upset of Providence was the only Seeded upset of the day. It woulda been the first day with none.

As it was, all the #4 ,5 and 8 seeds advanced for the first time since the Field was expanded.

Personally, I expect a bunch of upsets this weekend and in the early games next week...

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
So far my contest I have goig has been record breaking. Round by round, I have had more team changes this year then past years........

And today's games March 22 2015 there are 8 teams out of the 16 playing that people did not start with when they started.......

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
I know Kansas is missing its two best players, but I really think Wichita St. is the better team.

And I also really think that right now UNI is a better team than Louisville...

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
I know Kansas is missing its two best players, but I really think Wichita St. is the better team.

And I also really think that right now UNI is a better team than Louisville...

I seriously only have a chance with the Midwest because all other brackets, I only have a few teams in the sweet sixteen and then not going any farther :lol: so when Kentucky loses I'm done '

u2me57

Mar 21, 2014
Hendersonville, Tn.
Cool contest Richard. I don't know how you keep up. I started with Coastal Carolina and ended up in Elite 8. Funny, I picked Xavier over Ole Miss on my bracket, ESPN.COM, and ended up with that pick on your contest.

I still think it will be UK over Duke in finals. Notre Dame is too small to beat UK unless they hit a lot of 3's. Virginia, Villanova, and UNI didn't do much for my bracket. No upsets tonight which is good. Geez, that UK game was hard to watch. In addition to it being a rout the refs were calling a foul about every 48 seconds.

Latest posts