0 Thread(s)
    You...guys.......are killing me.....

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mlbsalltimegreats View Post
    Here are some Mets

Wow man just awesome. The mets ryan button is drool worthy!

This thread is going to keep me up at night

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RStadlerASU22 View Post
    Boring stuff in here guys , where are the Chrome Refractors of kids out of high school that make rainbows

Anyone want to post up their favorite HOF Barrels / Knobs ?

Ryan
    Here is the only barrel card that matters to me. In my opinion it is the single greatest modern era baseball card ever made. The holy grail of holy grails....the 2006 upper deck epic 500 home run club quad bat barrel with babe Ruth, Jimmie foxx, Mel ott, and eddie Mathews.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image.jpg   image.jpg  

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by George_Calfas View Post
    here are my Paige's. The mirror black is the bomb!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image.jpg  

Mentioned
    160 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by 16christensen16 View Post
    Here is the only barrel card that matters to me. In my opinion it is the single greatest modern era baseball card ever made. The holy grail of holy grails....the 2006 upper deck epic 500 home run club quad bat barrel with babe Ruth, Jimmie foxx, Mel ott, and eddie Mathews.
    You own that ??? Jesus , you just hit the Jordan Game 6 shot and left your hand up right there. That is truly amazing ! I'll try and look past the crappy way they numbered it , but I don't know if I've ever seen a card with that Star Power before. I agree , unless there was some type of first HOF class done with that type of memorabilia in it , I'm not sure what beats that. How long have you had it ? And thanks for sharing.

Ryan
    ALWAYS LOOKING FOR ODDBALL, REGIONAL, TEAM ISSUED, VARIATIONS, AND TOUGH CARDS OF WILL CLARK AND MIKE BROWN

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RStadlerASU22 View Post
    You own that ??? Jesus , you just hit the Jordan Game 6 shot and left your hand up right there. That is truly amazing ! I'll try and look past the crappy way they numbered it , but I don't know if I've ever seen a card with that Star Power before. I agree , unless there was some type of first HOF class done with that type of memorabilia in it , I'm not sure what beats that. How long have you had it ? And thanks for sharing.

Ryan
    Not a Jordan fan so I like to call it kirby puckett walk off home run game 6 of 91 world series followed by Jack morris 10 inning shutout game 7 ha. I'm a twins fan though; ) I bought it last summer through beckett auctions. It cost me a pretty penny but I actually thought I got a bargain on it. I was beyond happy when I opened up the box and the quad barrel arrived at my house.

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm not a barrel or knob collector unless it's from a twins player. However I couldn't pass up this dream card

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wow you're the owner of that card! That is truly one of the GOAT cards, it is really up there with the best modern cards ever produced, incredible piece. Here are my Ott's by the way:

I really like the two I got, but I hope to add another couple in the next year or so, his patches are one of my favorites to go after.

Mentioned
    160 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not a Jordan fan so I like to call it kirby puckett walk off home run game 6 of 91 world series followed by Jack morris 10 inning shutout game 7 ha. I'm a twins fan though; ) I bought it last summer through beckett auctions. It cost me a pretty penny but I actually thought I got a bargain on it. I was beyond happy when I opened up the box and the quad barrel arrived at my house.
    Ha , I shoulda went baseball but the MJ shot was first thing I thought of. Very impressive again, do you have any Killer Barrels ?

Ryan
    ALWAYS LOOKING FOR ODDBALL, REGIONAL, TEAM ISSUED, VARIATIONS, AND TOUGH CARDS OF WILL CLARK AND MIKE BROWN

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thread over. No reason to post anything after that card. Absolutely insane.
    Kirby Puckett Collection: 2148/2990 71.84% (As of 5/13/14)
    Current Most Wanted Kirby Puckett's (As of 2/5/17):
    1. 1996 Select Certified Mirror Gold
    2. 1992 Ace Novelty #307
    3. 2015 Panini Prizm Blue Baseball Retail Parallel
    4. 2016 Donruss 1982 Test Proofs Magenta/10
    5. 2015 Panini Cooperstown Golf

Mentioned
    272 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    :-O

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by homerun28aa View Post
    Wow you're the owner of that card! That is truly one of the GOAT cards, it is really up there with the best modern cards ever produced, incredible piece. Here are my Ott's by the way:

I really like the two I got, but I hope to add another couple in the next year or so, his patches are one of my favorites to go after.
    Wow im way jealous of the 2001 Fotg ott...always wanted one! Great card

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Here is my other drool worthy ruth card. It hails from the legendary 2005 absolute memorabilia update set. Black jumbo patches and contains a piece of ruth jersey tag in the corner.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image.jpg  

Senior Member mlbsalltimegreats's Avatar
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Incredible, I was the second bidder on that auction. I also thought it went at a good price. I wanted to go higher but I want full name barrel cards of those guys. We need to get a separate thread going for just Barrels.