Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Mariners Prospect Victor Sanchez Dies

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
Just got a notification about this.

Hate that it happened, and I hope there was not stupid circumstance involved like there was with Oscar. I know he got hit by a boat, I just hope he wasn't drunk.

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
Just got a notification about this.

Hate that it happened, and I hope there was not stupid circumstance involved like there was with Oscar. I know he got hit by a boat, I just hope he wasn't drunk.

Even if hes drunk, drunk swimming isn't the same as drunk driving and n both Oscars case it was a young man making an awful decision like so many of us did

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
Even if hes drunk, drunk swimming isn't the same as drunk driving and n both Oscars case it was a young man making an awful decision like so many of us did

I'm just saying, he was hit by a boat, and I hope it doesn't come out later that he was doing something stupid like trying to jump from one moving boat to another moving boat while hammered, and died that way.

Members online

Latest posts