Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Roberto Osuna & Miguel Castro Break Camp W/Toronto

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Not bad for two guys who haven't pitched above High-A.

Shi Davidi ‏@ShiDavidi
Both Miguel Castro and Roberto Osuna will open the season with #BlueJays

[MENTION=2671]aarne13[/MENTION]

Last edited:

aarne13

Oct 15, 2008
The Permian Basin
Technically Osuna has already pitched in AAA (Mex lg) before he signed with the Jays. Very surprised to see the Jays start with 6 rookies - Sanchez-Norris, Osuna-Castro, Travis-Hynes. Castro could end up as closer this year.

WCTYSON

Nov 3, 2014
Technically Osuna has already pitched in AAA (Mex lg) before he signed with the Jays. Very surprised to see the Jays start with 6 rookies - Sanchez-Norris, Osuna-Castro, Travis-Hynes. Castro could end up as closer this year.

As a Jays fan, do you like them moved to the pen or do you think the approach should be to keep them in the minors to be used as starters?

aarne13

Oct 15, 2008
The Permian Basin
I'm torn. I'd like to see them developed as starters but that would put Osuna/Castro 2-3 years away from the majors. In the pen, these guys could last the year. Possible spot starters here and there. Just like Sanchez they could move to the rotation in a year or two.
At worst they end up in Hi-A in a month or two as starters. I'm definitely excited.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Ben Badler ‏@BenBadler
Roberto Osuna makes his major league debut by striking out Alex Rodriguez, who made his major league debut before Roberto Osuna existed.

:mrgreen:

Members online

Latest posts