Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

April pickup thread!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nkdbacks

Aug 7, 2008
AZ
357eird.jpg

First laundry tag.

Yikes, where did you find it? Was out of town for 3 days with no internet access, but don't see it in the completed listings.

JoshHamilton

Aug 7, 2008
Yikes, where did you find it? Was out of town for 3 days with no internet access, but don't see it in the completed listings.

The guy wrote it "Gold Schmidt" for some reason. I have a laundry tag search set up in baseball.

If you want it down the line I'm sure I'd sell it. I didn't know there were team specific tags. I think I might like them more than MLB logos

ajbraves25

Aug 9, 2008
Springfield, IL
My pick ups so far this month. Some have moved for other things. Only the first four are still in my inventory. Others were moved to get to this point some for others that have left to get others. I'm in a vicious black whole right now of moving stuff.

~AJ

u2me57

Mar 21, 2014
Hendersonville, Tn.
Got these 2 Jim Thome cards this past weekend:

2004 DR THROWBACK THREADS CENTURY COLLECTION GU JERSEY 128/250
2005 DR THROWBACK THREADS THROWBACK COLLECTIN GU JERSEY 234/500

nkdbacks

Aug 7, 2008
AZ
The guy wrote it "Gold Schmidt" for some reason. I have a laundry tag search set up in baseball.

If you want it down the line I'm sure I'd sell it. I didn't know there were team specific tags. I think I might like them more than MLB logos

Oh yes, I'm sure I'll be contacting you down the line!

And I don't know if you looked up the MLB authentication number (it's kind of hard to see in the picture, guessing you'll have to wait until it's in hand), but my team specific tag of Wade Miley is from a Spring Training jersey, all the other ones that are just the normal MLB tags are from in-season jerseys. Not sure if that's the case here, but guessing it's the same case.

carlitoson

Aug 7, 2008
Stuff that has arrived this month:
Not counting 2015 Bowman, I’m down to needing just 4 first-year BC autos now (I have 892 of the 896):
0415_0001_zpsd2fnnplz.jpg

A few first-year cards supposedly limited to 10 copies:
0415_0002_zpsjxchxmth.jpg

I also picked up two “Ken Tamaytah” cards.
If/when he gets posted next season I’ll already have 2 nice cards of him.
Maeda1_zpss70tosvm.jpg
Maeda2_zpscihm5gw3.jpg

carlitoson

Aug 7, 2008
That's awesome! I've considered this project many times but never took the first steps. Are they all base or whatever you can get of particular guys?

Thanks! A little more than half are base autos, the rest are parallels. I actually have 927 different players, but 35 of them are not first-year cards which puts me at 892 of the 896 first-year autographs (through 2014). I scanned a bunch of them a year ago here:http://www.freedomcardboard.com/forum/showthread.php/97033-How-many-Bowman-Chrome-autographs-do-you-currently-have/page3?highlight=chrome.

My current details:
BC%20Autos3_zpskawcjgmk.jpg

Last edited:

u2me57

Mar 21, 2014
Hendersonville, Tn.
Got these in today:

123 card lot of 1998 Topps Tek cards. Awesome cards!

1991 UD Final Edition #17F RC PSA 10
I'm not much into graded cards but thought it would be cool to have one his 1991 and 1992 Bowman, and this one.

Members online