Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

April pickup thread!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Zan

Aug 12, 2008
NY, NY
Since March was so busy with 8 (!) pages of pickups, I figured to get April started off nicely.

This came in today

Yes it's trimmed, but that's how I get 'em cheap ;-)

nkdbacks

Aug 7, 2008
AZ
I don't pick up too many cards of prospects just because I don't like ending up with a bunch of cards of people who never pan out, like to wait until they have some impact on the team. But I absolutely LOVE the throwback to '89 and have been waiting for a D-backs to pop up so had to do it.

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
Won the abreu in a razz, last night. $9 invested. Won the Utena lot as well, $4.50 invested. Purchased Schwarber, as a lot, and Kolek outright. Pederson/Kolek/Springer lot was another razz win. $6 invested. And the chrome lot was spotted (means I took all the spots). It was lined very nicely.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1427969115.059072.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1427969137.850268.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1427969149.007509.jpg

JoshHamilton

Aug 7, 2008
I don't pick up too many cards of prospects just because I don't like ending up with a bunch of cards of people who never pan out, like to wait until they have some impact on the team. But I absolutely LOVE the throwback to '89 and have been waiting for a D-backs to pop up so had to do it.

Awesome, Nick!

r2d2

Aug 24, 2008
Mexico City
I had been looking for this card for a little under two years and now I complete the Gallardo rainbow along with his three autographs versions of the same set:

$_57.JPG

P. S. Thanks to JoshHamilton for letting me win it. I got it at a really nice price.

JoshHamilton

Aug 7, 2008
Glad you got it! I picked up a new Black as well
w8470w.jpg

I think this makes 7 countries I have now

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
I had been looking for this card for a little under two years and now I complete the Gallardo rainbow along with his three autographs versions of the same set:

$_57.JPG

P. S. Thanks to JoshHamilton for letting me win it. I got it at a really nice price.

Nice, love it!

PadresFan86

Nov 11, 2011
California

Nice! I lost out on an Adrian Gonzalez three color patch from this set a few weeks ago. I was bummed.

r2d2

Aug 24, 2008
Mexico City
Nice! I lost out on an Adrian Gonzalez three color patch from this set a few weeks ago. I was bummed.

Are you building his rainbow? I have his patch and one of each of his autos and the rainbow of the base card but I only went for Mexican born for the complete rainbow.

Members online

Latest posts