Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The 2013 Bowman Chrome Draft Kris Bryant Superfractor Auto Pulled & BGS Graded (VIDEO)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Musial Collector

Aug 7, 2008
Jaypers, it's biggio brooks, take his comments with a grain of salt.

To everyone else, if you cannot see this listing as a HUGE advertising piece you have blinders on. This listing is merely to showcase the card until the timing is right. When Bryant gets called up in April and hits a HR his first game people will go ape **** crazy.

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
Jaypers, it's biggio brooks, take his comments with a grain of salt.

To everyone else, if you cannot see this listing as a HUGE advertising piece you have blinders on. This listing is merely to showcase the card until the timing is right. When Bryant gets called up in April and hits a HR his first game people will go ape **** crazy.

A wise move on that lucky guy's part

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008
Do I think this is insane regardless of how much disposable income you have? Yes absolutely. But you gotta respect the cajones. Prospectors have a major impact on keeping this hobby alive, which allows manufacturers to keep making nice veteran cards for me to collect at prices that are equally insane on the low end :)

Yeah, I definitely respect the cajones to buy that card.

cubfanbudman

Apr 16, 2012
If this guy really did turn down 50K, he is REALLY stupid.

He had an offer from a Chicago sports card store of 50k and turned it down. He was 50 cases deep chasing the Bryant super and finally hit it, but in the process hit quite a few base, refs and just 2 weeks ago hit an Orange ref.

ballerskrip

Aug 7, 2008
Chicago Area
He had an offer from a Chicago sports card store of 50k and turned it down. He was 50 cases deep chasing the Bryant super and finally hit it, but in the process hit quite a few base, refs and just 2 weeks ago hit an Orange ref.

I he bought them 6-7 weeks ago, he is WAYYYYY ahead. Jumbos were under $800.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Prospect Rush has purchased this card for an undisclosed amount, and will be inserting it into 2015 Prospect Rush Draft (repackaged product).

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
Prospect Rush has purchased this card for an undisclosed amount, and will be inserting it into 2015 Prospect Rush Draft (repackaged product).

Hmmm , when does that come out? Their price per box just jumped, or there will be a bunch of filler

Ryan

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
Wow he opened a lot of product ! 250 cases of Bowman, geez.

Good luck to the product I guess , if you get the # they paid for the KB , post it up

Ryan

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Wow he opened a lot of product ! 250 cases of Bowman, geez.

Good luck to the product I guess , if you get the # they paid for the KB , post it up

Ryan

He's not saying. Not that I'd expect him to.

Sent from my XT907 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Members online

Latest posts