Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

How many people are planning to go to the Nationals?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

chris19978

Aug 30, 2011
I just bought my tickets and it will be my first time going so I am a little excited. Hopefully I can get a few more cards knocked off my list. I just knew I had to go this year after the person I was working on making a deal with for so long on the Mirror Gold Jeter went there and sold it. It sucked to me because I made a bigger offer with cash and cards but they just wanted the cash.

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
There's only one of them, but sadly I've never had the fortune of attending. Some day...

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Not sure what happened to it but one was listed by gasgano8 and mentioned he had the PSA 10 Red n Blue FYI

Ryan

That is the only one I have ever seen and it has been on eBay quite a while, I have sent offers and his counters and mine are really far apart

gradedeflator

Mar 31, 2011
Wish i could go again this year, but likely won't be unless business takes me to the Windy City

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
Planning to.

Didn't go last year because an enormous lot of sweet game used and autos walked into my shop a couple months prior.

Considering those are the main cards I buy at the show, didn't need to go and saved money on air and hotel.

Sent from my HTCONE using Freedom Card Board mobile app

timtom

Apr 24, 2013
Nashville, TN
I'll be there thursday-saturday. I think I've been to the last 4 or 5. Helps having family in Chicago and Baltimore and friends in cleveland

Sent from my XT1080 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

bigunitcards

Sep 8, 2013
OKC, OK
Thurs-Sat. This will be my FIRST national and first card show in a decade.

RJ will be signing my handmade (by me) superfractor!

20150716_182212.jpeg

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts