Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Archie Bradley

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WCTYSON

Nov 3, 2014
MLB debut tonight vs. Kershaw and the Dodgers in Arizona.

Looked solid and is in line for the win.

6IP, 1H, 0R, 4BB, 6K

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
Only caught the first 3 innings but I'll take that for sure ! Could of been Cahill instead , no thanks.

Ryan

WCTYSON

Nov 3, 2014
They had an interview during the game with his parents. Archie's father got choked up he was so proud. First MLB start, first MLB K was A. Gonzalez and first MLB victory.

hohlernr

Dec 1, 2012
Michigan
They had an interview during the game with his parents. Archie's father got choked up he was so proud. First MLB start, first MLB K was A. Gonzalez and first MLB victory.

First MLB hit too, off Kershaw no less. Can't have a much better debut than that! Very happy for the kid, was able to meet him when he was in Low A and I can honestly say that he was one of the nicest ball player that I've ever met.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
Damn bullpen... I really felt he shoulda been left in during the 7th as the single he gave up with 2 outs already was a blooper. He wasn't falling off so I didn't think the change was needed w 2 outs. Sucks he didn't get the W. Coulda started off 2-0 against CK and MB.

Ryan

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Damn bullpen... I really felt he shoulda been left in during the 7th as the single he gave up with 2 outs already was a blooper. He wasn't falling off so I didn't think the change was needed w 2 outs. Sucks he didn't get the W. Coulda started off 2-0 against CK and MB.

Ryan

Pitch count. I have watched about 10 games in the last week and notice this is happening more often. My wife even said while watching one. Why is he taken him out in the 7th inning with only one out and they have a 3 run lead and the other team only has 4 hits and there is nobody one base.
Then she seen that he has thrown 110 pitches by then so that was the only reason we could think of why.

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
Pitch count. I have watched about 10 games in the last week and notice this is happening more often. My wife even said while watching one. Why is he taken him out in the 7th inning with only one out and they have a 3 run lead and the other team only has 4 hits and there is nobody one base.
Then she seen that he has thrown 110 pitches by then so that was the only reason we could think of why.

In this case , there was 2 outs and the hit he gave up was a blooper. It was his 100th pitch. With 2 outs and a guy not in scoring position , I think you have to give him one more batter. If he walks or gives up a hit , and then you have multiple runners or something like that , then you pull him. With 1 run given up back in the 1st and 2 outs , you let him face one more batter. Is what it is but felt bad he didn't get the W and the bullpen let the runner on first score , affecting his stats too.

Ryan

Members online