Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Lifetime pull on the BO forums

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Zan

Aug 12, 2008
NY, NY
Don't know if it's illegal to reference a thread on another board, but for those who didn't see, this has been pulled out of 2015 Topps Museum Collection baseball

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

WCTYSON

Nov 3, 2014
Incredible pull, to say the least. I have always wondered what I would do with a card like that if I personally pulled it, knowing I would never be able to go back and buy it on the market.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Incredible pull, to say the least. I have always wondered what I would do with a card like that if I personally pulled it, knowing I would never be able to go back and buy it on the market.

I've had this same thought be you would sell it. I would absolutely sell it and then buy whatever it is I wanted in the hobby. For me, I would rather have a signed baseball by Ruth than that. Which means I would have $$$ left over.

I also don't think you could have a vacation of a lifetime after selling this, right? I mean is it selling for $100k or something stupid? I might be missing something. What is the sale value of this?

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
I've had this same thought be you would sell it. I would absolutely sell it and then buy whatever it is I wanted in the hobby. For me, I would rather have a signed baseball by Ruth than that. Which means I would have $$$ left over.

I also don't think you could have a vacation of a lifetime after selling this, right? I mean is it selling for $100k or something stupid? I might be missing something. What is the sale value of this?

$10k ish is my guess , so it depends on your definition of vacation and how many people your taking. It would be one Id keep if I pulled and wish I could afford to buy it now, though he at least at one point said he isn't selling. I haven't tracked the bat to see if it matches an auction houses sale , so I'm a lil curious of the significance of the bat it was cut from.

Ryan

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
$10k ish is my guess , so it depends on your definition of vacation and how many people your taking. It would be one Id keep if I pulled and wish I could afford to buy it now, though he at least at one point said he isn't selling. I haven't tracked the bat to see if it matches an auction houses sale , so I'm a lil curious of the significance of the bat it was cut from.

Ryan
True. I guess a trip of a lifetime could be to the neighborhood park for some people, so it is all relative but you know what I am saying.

Anyways, it is a pretty awesome looking card and a once in a lifetime pull. I would sell it in a heartbeat myself but that is just me. I also wouldn't sell my Belle bat barrel... so I guess I am just a crazy MFO

16christensen16

Mar 23, 2015
spencer iowa
8-12k for sale price. It is a very nice card! I would keep the card if I pulled it but you can't blame someone for selling a card with that kiND of value.

Would also be curious what year the bat was from? That makes a difference on value

WCTYSON

Nov 3, 2014
8-12k for sale price. It is a very nice card! I would keep the card if I pulled it but you can't blame someone for selling a card with that kiND of value.

Would also be curious what year the bat was from? That makes a difference on value

It certainly would be a tough call. If I did not need the funds for my family, I probably would just place it in my deposit box. Leaving it there for my children to decide what to do with it after I am gone.

Members online

Latest posts