Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

All-time Milwaukee Brewers Autograph Project

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
g85yz35mx450.jpeg

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
I had not been keeping up with this thread and I am impressed that you are basically done aside from new players. It helps to have a much shorter history for the franchise, but you polished this one off pretty fast. It's nice that they don't seem to have a ton of toughies for you to search and battle for.

I have lost track of my Dodger list, but I am fairly certain that I am down to just one retired player who played for LA (1958-Present, completing Brooklyn is impossible at this point) and a handful of players within the last couple of years.

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
Thanks. I briefly considered going backwards and adding Milwaukee Braves but I don't think I'll ever even finish the '57 team let alone others. It took some serious luck to nab a few of the Brewers and the short history is pretty much what made it possible. I'd stick to LA only in your case as well and that alone is plenty impressive!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
Got a few long awaited spring consignments in finally
t0wrq0yi.jpeg

7f4ukol7.jpeg

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
Thanks Danny! Gotta slowly start upgrading some now!

Last edited:

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
I see Ruben Quevado just died at 37. Depending on how good of a signer he was, he may be a future toughie.

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
Just saw this news on Twitter! News also came out recently of Ron Theobald's passing last month.

3ygc2nrp.jpeg

PineTar5

Jun 7, 2016
I don't feel like reading through all the pages, but how's the goal coming along? Do you collect Milwaukee Braves as well?

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
I don't feel like reading through all the pages, but how's the goal coming along? Do you collect Milwaukee Braves as well?

I only need a few current players that have debuted this season so it's good! Slowly upgrading here and there now. For the Braves I'm slowly just working on the '57 team and am mostly down to 4 or so tough ones (Ray Shearer, Dave Jolly off the top of my head). Being patient as they're a bit expensive!

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
Added Jake Elmore and Will Middlebrooks. Also created an "upgrade" tab on the spreadsheet in the link in the first post for sigs I'd like to get on a Brewers flat (most are currently hacked into custom cuts).

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
I ended up buying the only auto that was on COMC at the time of his death (99 T Traded) for less than $3 and flipped it. This is uncharacteristic of my collecting habits, as I have only tried to sell an autograph of a recently deceased player one other time, Joe Niekro, because I had about a dozen that were personalized from a larger lot I had won. I got $2 for it, the opening bid! Normally I would keep any autograph I bought specifically, but there was just nothing that drew me to want one other than to see "what if"...

I just tossed it back on COMC with a $15 asking price and forgot about it. Someone eventually bought it but I didn't notice until coming back from vacation when I went to buy something else. I see a couple non-certified autos on ebay, both for $15, so maybe someone got a good deal from me after all.

I see Ruben Quevado just died at 37. Depending on how good of a signer he was, he may be a future toughie.

Members online

Latest posts