Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

All-time Milwaukee Brewers Autograph Project

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
I love team postcards. It's the only way to get some of them in the team's uniform.

Yes! I love them!

2 more upgrades today. Neal Heaton with TTM fee and Eric Plunk through PastPros.com
854a4203x450.jpeg

j2jjvb94x450.jpeg

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
I can’t keep up with all these roster moves! My needs keep growing but excited to see Moustakas rip a few to the Dew Deck

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

Last edited:

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
Found this card cheap enough finally to make it worth adding. Didn’t want to pay more than $15 for one but below that I figured it fit my collection!
25zaz977.jpeg

Also upgraded these two from signings done at the National
cc9ruu5c.jpeg

6p22267g.jpeg

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
Almost forgot this one: crossed Alec Asher off the list. Apparently signs pretty well at the park but after being DFA'd and the likely lack of any Brewer card being produced I snagged this authenticated OMLB for about half the price of a brand new OMLB
0j9s2t2yx450.jpeg

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
Found this card cheap enough finally to make it worth adding. Didn’t want to pay more than $15 for one but below that I figured it fit my collection!
25zaz977.jpeg

I would definitely add something like that to my collection. I don't think the Dodgers even have a mascot, at least not one I can recall ever hearing about.

Members online

Latest posts