Please don't adblock plus me bro

User Tag List

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415

Thread: All-time Milwaukee Brewers Autograph Project

Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Picked up a couple more 8x10's/index cards this week of a few players without Brewers cards. Upgraded Izzy Alcantara, Ricky Bottalico, Tony Fernandez, Mike Gonzalez, Rick Helling, and Mike Lamb

Thanks poppudaimadochi for the banner!
    Jeff Cirillo Spread Sheet ||
    Hall of Unending Gratitude: dazed, magicpapa, uniquebaseballcards, and the vigilant eye of tonsofcommons

Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Had downgraded Aaron a bit ago for my Braves custom cut. Picked this up to have a Brewers example as well. So reasonably priced in comparison to other stuff, probably a great time to buy

Hall of Unending Gratitude: dazed, magicpapa, uniquebaseballcards, and the vigilant eye of tonsofcommons

mrmet17
    Mentioned
    439 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewer Andy View Post
    Had downgraded Aaron a bit ago for my Braves custom cut. Picked this up to have a Brewers example as well. So reasonably priced in comparison to other stuff, probably a great time to buy

Oh ya know, just an Aaron auto...

Very nice

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Very cool stuff here. Thanks for posting. Here's a link to my website that has a few interesting Brewers autographs. There's a letter from Del Crandall about a game early in Goose Gossage's career when Milwaukee lit him up and sent him to the minors, a nice handwritten quote signed by Young, and other stuff. Hope you enjoy the pieces from the link.

http://www.cooperstownexpert.com/pla...0&team=brewers

Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CooperstownExpert View Post
    Very cool stuff here. Thanks for posting. Here's a link to my website that has a few interesting Brewers autographs. There's a letter from Del Crandall about a game early in Goose Gossage's career when Milwaukee lit him up and sent him to the minors, a nice handwritten quote signed by Young, and other stuff. Hope you enjoy the pieces from the link.

http://www.cooperstownexpert.com/pla...0&team=brewers
    Wow. Just wow. The Dave Parker stuff is incredibly unique. I'm gonna have to spend more time digging around non Milwaukee stuff because you've got some historically great stuff there. Thank you for sharing it!

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Received Aaron Hill back TTM today and crosses him off the list. Always a little hesitant to send out NON commons but glad I chanced this one. Love this one and it's his only Brewers card

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415