Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

All-time Milwaukee Brewers Autograph Project

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008
Wasn’t much left of him by that point. Without checking I think it may have been his final stop before retiring from injuries. He’s told a few funny stories over the years about what a complete crap show the Brewers were at the time

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

I used to listen to him on Fox Sports Radio, but he moved on somewhere else. I liked him on ESPN.

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
Finally got Andy Beene upgraded to a flat. Found in a lot of 3 index cards for a $1. Would have paid $30 for the Beene :)
5s2sw668x450.jpeg

Also upgraded David Riske and Thames to a cert auto
an57m395x250.jpeg

os9wbknxx250.jpeg

Therion

Nov 19, 2008
Looooooosiana!
Finally got Andy Beene upgraded to a flat. Found in a lot of 3 index cards for a $1. Would have paid $30 for the Beene :)
5s2sw668x450.jpeg

I picked up two lots from this seller! He left a lot of money on the table by listing these how he did it. I’ve already turned one of them around for $25.

I looked through a few auctions but don’t have enough knowledge of non-Astros.

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
I picked up two lots from this seller! He left a lot of money on the table by listing these how he did it. I’ve already turned one of them around for $25.

I looked through a few auctions but don’t have enough knowledge of non-Astros.

Same here! Glad you were able to get some deals as well. I’m beyond thrilled my purchase worked out as I set a minimum bid as a reminder only to forget to raise my bid again later anyway (old age?) but I turned out to be the only one. Kinda surprised at least one other person didn’t snag this!

Last edited:

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
Recently upgraded:
Vinnie Chulk
Doug Loman
Jody Gerut
Ryan Thompson (OMLB, still prefer a flat)
Corey Patterson (OMLB, still prefer a flat)
Luis Cruz (OMLB, now have a custom on consignment so Impatience 1, Me 0)
Brandon Boggs
Pete Zoccolillo

Looking forward to seeing who makes the Opening Day roster!

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
Recent consignment. No one off the list or necessarily upgraded but had to show these off somewhere. Slowly working on the Studio team set

qad1aahz.jpeg

qh675k6a.jpeg

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
Upgraded Jim Rushford, Brad Woodall, Chase Anderson, Mike Buddie, Chuck Taylor, Jim Olander, and Jim Edmonds (Private Signing)

728l5oiix450.jpeg

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
Pretty excited about these two upgrades. Cabrera I assume moved back to the Dominican years ago and hasn't been seen. Until I saw this lot I had never even been able to find a picture of Fabregas with the Brewers so it was a nice score

b9412554x450.jpeg

zj9o4ev1x450.jpeg

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts