Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Leaf Signs Yoan Moncada to a Trading Card Deal

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Nothing about being an exclusive deal, but this is huge news regardless.

Leaf Trading Cards lands huge Cuban super prospect YOAN MONCADA for upcoming trading card releases.....

Among all the Cuban prospects setting baseball ablaze with excitement, YOAN MONCADA is not only the youngest, but among the most promising without question. Leaf is pleased to announce a multi-year trading card deal to include YOAN MONCADA in its baseball brands starting in 2015! YOAN MONCADA was signed by the Boston Red Sox as an international amateur free agent in 2015 for a record $31.5 million*.

Leaf has long been the hobby leader in signing ultra elite international talent before any other company!

YASIEL PUIG, JOSE ABREU , RUSNEY CASTILLO and JORGE SOLER are just a few of the names for whom LEAF was the first company to identify their elite talent and sign the players for trading cards.

"The power of international players in the trading card market is unquestioned. When it comes to doing whatever it takes to bring that talent to collectors, Leaf is second to none in sparing no expense to achieve this important goal", said Brian Gray, CEO of Leaf Trading Cards. Gray continued, "The price to sign Yoan Moncada was unparalleled to date, however his talent is also unparalleled. Unlike most of the other Cuban phenoms setting the hobby on fire, Moncada is a mere 19 years old. We feel strongly that Moncada will be the player that takes the power of the Cuban players to the next level and I couldn't be more excited to be part of commemorating this game changing player through our Leaf-branded trading cards."

Plans for upcoming products featuring Moncada have not been released, but Leaf looks forward to sharing these plans in the very near future.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
I think I will wait for his 1st Bowman auto.

My exact words when Puig's first Leaf autos came out. Nevertheless, something inside me told me to buy some of his autos regardless.

Before his first Bowman Chrome autos came out, his Leaf autos were already hot, and I made a nice profit on them.

ballerskrip

Aug 7, 2008
Chicago Area
My exact words when Puig's first Leaf autos came out. Nevertheless, something inside me told me to buy some of his autos regardless.

Before his first Bowman Chrome autos came out, his Leaf autos were already hot, and I made a nice profit on them.

Exactly, his leaf autos sold VERY VERY well for a few months, and ALL of Leaf's product surged 60-70% in price do to the Puig search.

If Leaf has him first, they will sell, WELL

Latest posts