Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Yankees

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Schilling is terrible

"Red light" isn't great but he's WAAAAAAAY better than Kruk, he's dreadful.

Wonder why they don't use Boone, who I think is their best Analyst more...

And should I tell the OP the Yanks are on again next week (vs. BoSox) and three weeks after that? :cool:

Enfuego79

Jan 21, 2013
Deltona, FL
Hmmm, yanks vs mets at yanks stadium an the game is NOT on YES??? The shenanigans!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Who would everyone like to see on SNB?

Somebody else!

That O's-Sox (Sox are on too much too) game today was fun. And my A's and the Astros played a good one today and I bet 1/2 of the fans couldn't name any Astro besides Altuve, despite their first place spot. Heck, in an FB group I'm in, one guy didn't seem to know who George Springer was...

D-Lite

Nov 10, 2010
SF Peninsula
Agreed. As a Yankee fan, I absolutely hate when they're on SNB.
This. I can't stand it as a displaced-to-the-West-Coast Yankee fan. I can't watch the damn game on MLB.tv due to the blackout and have to listen to the meatheads on the radio broadcast. Dumped cable a couple years back and this is the only thing that I miss out on.

Austin

Aug 7, 2008
Dallas, Texas
There on ESPN all the time for me. I don't understand why ESPN is such a Yankee homer
Ratings. It's very simple. The Yankees draw the best ratings, which means the most money for ESPN.
People always say they're sick of watching the Yankees, yet the Yankees draw the most viewers.
ESPN is a business. They're going to air (sell) what makes them the most money, just like with any other business.

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
Somebody else!

That O's-Sox (Sox are on too much too) game today was fun. And my A's and the Astros played a good one today and I bet 1/2 of the fans couldn't name any Astro besides Altuve, despite their first place spot. Heck, in an FB group I'm in, one guy didn't seem to know who George Springer was...

I think they're to embarrassed to show Oakland on national TV, it looks bad when the vast majority of seats r empty.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Ratings. It's very simple. The Yankees draw the best ratings, which means the most money for ESPN.
People always say they're sick of watching the Yankees, yet the Yankees draw the most viewers.
ESPN is a business. They're going to air (sell) what makes them the most money, just like with any other business.

Oh my god..........that's brilliant :twisted:

Members online

No members online now.