Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FS ***REDUCED $2000!*** 50k+ Fleer Replacement Cards !

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
attachment.php

Up for sale is 52kish of Fleer Replacement/back stock cards. Cards are from all sports (BB,BK,FB). I estimate 15k baseball , 18k basketball , 19k football. There are items that are 1 copy of in the lot , up to 30ish multiple of some items. Cards were supposed to be serial #ered anywhere from /1 , /10, /50 , /200, /500 etc.

I sorted everything numerically. Years fall in the 01-05 range mostly.

Because of the duplication I am not sure on how many unique cards there are , but my guess is 2000-5000 range.

Not sure about cost of delivery , if near AZ , we may be able to set something up to meet.

Asking $6000OBO (would consider $/trade). That's less than .12/card. ***NOW $4000 OBO - Less than .08/card***

Lmk , thanks

Ryan

Last edited:

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
P.S.
I would take all Juan Gonzalez and Aramis Ramirez cards you would have. I do not have 6K to waste on 52,000 schmuck cards

Ok , all the Juan's and Aramis I can find for 6k, I'll throw in the schmucks ;)

If I decide to break up I will see if there are any in there. I know there are a few others maybe wanting all of some players like (Gomes) , so I'll let ya know if I go that route.

Thx
Ryan

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
Would you trade

I'd only be interested in Framed Photos of :

The words "#1 Best" done in Paintshop Pro laid over a picture of of Mike Trout's sliding steal into third the other night, or

Eddie Murray, batting lefthanded, in a domed stadium, during the second game of a rained out twilight doubleheader

I'd do those if you have and $4k into Bofa account

Lmk , thx
Ryan

NY Tony

Mar 29, 2013
If you decide to do player lots throw me into the hat for Jeters
Thanks and sweet find

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
We are all responded to the one in the Basketball section and asking for baseball player lol.

If I write Andre Dawson across the each card are you interested ? ;)

Ryan

If you printed or stamped an image on Andre Dawson on each on of them like this, then yes, I just might be interested in the whole lot.

scan0055.jpg

scan0056.jpg

scan0152.jpg

scan0024.jpg

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
We are all responded to the one in the Basketball section and asking for baseball player lol.

If you printed or stamped an image on Andre Dawson on each on of them like this, then yes, I just might be interested in the whole lot.

scan0055.jpg

scan0056.jpg

scan0152.jpg

scan0024.jpg

Give me a few days until Tempy Moore creates the stamp I want to use, then I'll get the kids to stampin.

Ryan

tradeo5000

Banned
Mar 14, 2015
I'd only be interested in Framed Photos of :

The words "#1 Best" done in Paintshop Pro laid over a picture of of Mike Trout's sliding steal into third the other night, or

Eddie Murray, batting lefthanded, in a domed stadium, during the second game of a rained out twilight doubleheader

I'd do those if you have and $4k into Bofa account

Lmk , thx
Ryan

0 could you find any other pictures. Don't have money to buy. My wife died and I have to save money for her funiral

Members online