Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

-------------Thursday Morning Thread-------

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Good morning all, found out yesterday my seasonal job just turned into a full time job, just need to sign the official offer sheet, and they are keeping me on days, so that is awesome, especially since on my days off I watch my son! Foggy as hell this morning out there, so if it's like that by you also, drive safe! Have a great one!

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
Good morning all, found out yesterday my seasonal job just turned into a full time job, just need to sign the official offer sheet, and they are keeping me on days, so that is awesome, especially since on my days off I watch my son! Foggy as hell this morning out there, so if it's like that by you also, drive safe! Have a great one!

congrats!!! and good morning

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida
Good morning all!

Fantastic news, congrats!!

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA

Congratulations! How's the little guy doing? I remember showing my wife a picture u posted, it gave her baby fever which in turn gave me anxiety :p

lonesomeagle1

Aug 7, 2008
Northwest NJ
Morning all

attachment.php

lonesomeagle1

Aug 7, 2008
Northwest NJ

Great news!

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Congratulations! How's the little guy doing? I remember showing my wife a picture u posted, it gave her baby fever which in turn gave me anxiety :p

Haha! Thanks and He's doing great! People always say there's nothing like being a parent, but you won't understand it til you are one, and it's so true!

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning all. Not sure what work has in store for us today since there are about 50 different things that need to be done, and of course pretty much everything is time consuming. Thankfully I have tomorrow off. Only three weeks into the job and I've built up enough comp time to have tomorrow off, and then I have another 10-12 hours left

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
Congrats [MENTION=4428]MrMet[/MENTION]! Gainful employment is always good.

Son went 2-2 and scored the game-winning run at Little League last night. He was pumped. Post game ice cream was had. Was a perfect night out too for a change, first game I've been comfortably warm and dry.

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
Morning all.
Fantastic news [MENTION=4428]MrMet[/MENTION]!

Coffee and breakfast with my aunt and grandma. Trying to convince her she needs to move back. Also watching the price is right. That hasn't changed in 35 years haha

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Got sent home from work for the day. Everybody was forced to take this afternoon and tomorrow off. Everybody had 15+ hours of comp time built up. After today, I'm still sitting around 13 hours of total time, some of which I might use in July to go see Grace Potter in concert with my dad

Members online

Latest posts