Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2014 Five Star auto patch set...complete!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JoshHamilton

Aug 7, 2008
Took me a good while. Even with a relatively high print run, finding em all was somewhat of a challenge. I'm still annoyed that the set size doesn't display properly, but what can you do. I might upgrade a few of them down the line

avlhjr.jpg

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
Nice work , the pieces in the Cargo , Longo and Mauer are nice. And I like the look of the Alomar. I'm with ya on there being 19 and not 18/20. Not sure what type of thing you could fill the gap with.

Ryan

JoshHamilton

Aug 7, 2008
Nice! I have the Dice-K in my PC. Which one was the hardest to track down?

I've only seen 4-5 Ortiz's. They dried up real quick and I had to settle for a lousy patch. I don't think one has shown up since mine in March.

The Posey is crazy expensive. I passed when the first few sold for $125, then they shot up to $300. It was the last one I picked up.

The rarest one is the multi colored Hanley. I've only seen 2, and none since January.

I wanted to do the football set as well since it would be 38 total, but one of the rookies signed in silver. There goes that idea. And judging by some of the prices, every rookie is a future HOFer. The prices are insane. I'll wait a few years til they're selling for $5 each

Mighty Bombjack

Aug 7, 2008
That is a SWEET set, well done.

If I were framing it up like this, I would look to see if a cutout with the description of the subset from an original sell sheet might fit there. Could be cool.

Members online