Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

RIP ex-MLBer Darryl Hamilton

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
Just heard about this on the Giant's flagship. He had such a great personality and I loved him on MLB network. Thoughts and prayers to his family and their baby:(

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
Tragic news. I was bummed when he went to San Fran
7x638026.jpeg

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
****. I loved him on MLB Network and from his playing days. And, I wanna say, he was the first player to get a hit in Interleague play.

R.I.P. to an all around good guy :(

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
It's a terrible situation, sad to hear and I only hope the kid can enjoy life at some point.

Ryan

Last edited:

bongo870

Sep 30, 2009
Marlton NJ
I don't get it. Ok you want to kill yourself. Why kill others on your way out? Why would she leave her child alone like that?

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008
Don't get MLB Network anymore, but listen to Fox Sports Daybreak every morning.Every week or so he would be a guest interview.I enjoyed his ananysis too.Sad day.

u2me57

Mar 21, 2014
Hendersonville, Tn.
So sad. Thoughts and prayers go out to his family. Sadly, this reminds me of the Steve McNair murder-suicide. My favorite Hamilton card was his 1993 Topps card where he was blowing a bubble while sitting on the dugout bench when he was a Brewer. He was way too young to die. R.I.P. Darryl.

Members online

Latest posts