Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

What do you do when a ebay member buys a highend card with 0 feedback?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Casebusters

Aug 14, 2008
Viera, Florida
Just use immediate payment on all buy it now items or buyer must have a PayPal account to be able to bid on auctions for that item

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Freedom Card Board mobile app

chris19978

Aug 30, 2011
IF he pays, I would call eBay and ask two questions:

1) As a seller, does the Global Shipping Program protect me from mail being lost abroad?
2) Am I protected if this guy gets the item, claims it is not as described and files a return, but mails me back something other than my card?

I sold a used iPhone a few months ago, and the buyer filed a claim stating that Wifi and some other things didn't work, which I knew to not be true, however, I agreed to the return. Paypal placed a hold on my $125. I get the return package and it only contains a cheap plastic iPhone case, so the guy was trying to pull a fast one on me. I immediately called Paypal and told them of what happened, and they immediately ruled in my favor and released the hold on my $125 and, I assume, didn't give him his refund. BUT..... would they do the same thing in the case of a $2000 item? That's what you have to find out before mailing that item.

I called and asked these questions and told them I will record me packaging the card at the post office sealing it and paying for the label. If he does say package not as described and sends something else back I will open at the post office while recording it making sure I got exactly what I sent and I will print front and back pictures of the card prior to picking up the package from the post office. If he pays he will have a impossible time getting his money back even if he does a item is not as described and sends me something fake back.

I called and asked these questions and told them I will record me packaging the card at the post office sealing it and paying for the label. If he does say package not as described and sends something else back I will open at the post office while recording it making sure I got exactly what I sent and I will print front and back pictures of the card prior to picking up the package from the post office. If he pays he will have a impossible time getting his money back even if he does a item is not as described and sends me something fake back.

it's 2015, videos can be altered and edited.

Latest posts