Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Is Byron Buxton the NEW Domonic Brown?????

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mcgoo2

May 30, 2013
That description of a Dom Brown hitting for power at AAA level but having defensive issues is pretty much the opposite of Buxton.

JEBJJA

Aug 11, 2008
South Jersey- Near Philly
Brown was #1 ..turned out to be a bum. Buxton was #1 and all he does is get hurt. Can he be on his way to bumhood???? Convince me that I should think otherwise because he has not done a thing to make me think "elite". I think he needs to add some muscle to his frame. He reminds me of a Maybin/Dom Brown/"Melvin" Upton type but I hope I am wrong. He just can't stay healthy.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Brown was #1 ..turned out to be a bum. Buxton was #1 and all he does is get hurt. Can he be on his way to bumhood???? Convince me that I should think otherwise because he has not done a thing to make me think "elite". I think he needs to add some muscle to his frame. He reminds me of a Maybin/Dom Brown/"Melvin" Upton type but I hope I am wrong. He just can't stay healthy.

He was drafted in 2012, out of high school. You're already labeling him as a bum?

WCTYSON

Nov 3, 2014
Unrelated injuries have slowed his development. I would hardly say that is a negative in regards to his abilities.

You could make the argument that entire 2010 top 10 list aside from trout have been busts...

No you could not but it will be fun to listen to your argument.

Members online