Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Revere to the Jays

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

aarne13

Oct 15, 2008
The Permian Basin
Ben Revere to the Jays for Alberto Tirado and Jimmy Cordero.

In other news the Jays will consolidate the remains of their farm system into one team.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
IMO he's so under-rated and I never understood why he was pretty well despised here in Philly.

His lack of power and walks and his erractic defense, mostly his lack of arm strength, were the most common complaints but he hit right around .300 and stole plenty of bases.

IMO he was a big upgrade over the aging Jimmy Rollins, and I just never understood why fans were always "hatin'" on him...

u2me57

Mar 21, 2014
Hendersonville, Tn.
IMO he's so under-rated and I never understood why he was pretty well despised here in Philly.

His lack of power and walks and his erractic defense, mostly his lack of arm strength, were the most common complaints but he hit right around .300 and stole plenty of bases.

IMO he was a big upgrade over the aging Jimmy Rollins, and I just never understood why fans were always "hatin'" on him...

I agree. Underrated and under appreciated. One of my favorite Phillies. Has good speed and always hits for average, with his average usually going up as the season went along. Hope the 2 pitching prospects turn out good for the Phillies. Time for the Phillies to start thinking about making Pete Mackanin permanent manager. Pretty immpressive what he has done with the team since the All-Star break. Go Phillies!

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Mostly for His lack of power and walks and his erractic defense and also his lack of arm strength :lol::lol::lol::lol:

:lol:

Looking at his stat page his OPS+ have been 72,89,93,94,98 .... a 100 is an average player.
His WARs are 0.9, 2.6, 0.8, 0.7, 2.3.. also kind of average.

This leads me to agree with you.
Phillies did a good trade.

Members online

Latest posts