Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

KC-Toronto "feud"- Zaun chimes in

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

aarne13

Oct 15, 2008
The Permian Basin
KC was butt hurt that they lost vs the Jays. Got all upset over some alleged sign stealing on Sat. KC fans started to troll on twitter, digging up an old story on the "man in white". Blah blah blah. KC pitchers decided to go headhunting on Sunday. The ump didn't seem to care even after he gave an early warning to both teams. After the game Ventura tweeted some barbs to Joey Bats. Those tweets were delete shortly after they were posted.

Greg Zaun, trying his best to be baseballs Don Cherry gave his two cents.
http://hardballtalk.nbcsports.com/2...th-your-mouth-that-your-skinny-ass-cant-cash/

PeteD

Oct 15, 2009
Southern Ont.
I really liked the way Tulo handled himself...act like you been there before. Emotions run high but nobody wants an all out brawl...especially down the stretch. To be honest i knew someone was going to get hit last game, Jays had hit 3 Royals before then with no retaliation. Old school baseball, brush it off and take your base.

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
Aarne, should probably try to be less biased lol.

Donaldson hugs the plate, big time. When you post up that close, you're going to get hit. Plain and simple in that plunking.

Nothing happened in this game, that hasn't happened in 1000 other games, featuring every other team in the majors. Watching Toronto fans this week, has been hilarious. Acting like KC pitchers are the only pitchers that have ever hit a batter.

It's part of the ****ing game. Toronto has done it, KC has done it, Tampa, NYY, NYM, BOS, Oak, etc....

Get off your high horse on it blue jay fans. It's part of the game.

As an aside, since I've never seen a blue jay fan post this.

KC batters have been hit 56 times

Like Pete said. 3 KC batters plunked. We hit less (actually half, by the time the series was over) and we're head hunters.

KC pitchers have hit 27 batters

Yep, we're vicious head hunters.

Blah, enjoy your day.

Members online

Latest posts