Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

My second National purchase is finally in, and it's a nice one

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Zan

Aug 12, 2008
NY, NY
5trEarly last Thursday morning I got a text from my buddy who is a fellow Hank Greenberg collector letting me know that this card that I have been after, and was looking for at the show was available for sale at an incredible price. I knew the seller was at the National, so once I got in I went right over to his table to see if he had it, which he didn't.

So, I walked around the show for a bit, and scored this pennant which I showed off last week.

I was very happy with that, but was still very interested in the card that I was linked. I then proceeded to purchase the card via their website, which mind you was not a mobile site, so it was incredibly difficult on my phone. But, nonetheless, I did it, and was elated to get such a good deal on it.

So it came today, and here it is.

Hard to tell, but it's numbered to 91. But far and away one fo the nicest cuts that I have of HG, and one of the nicest ever released for him.

Thanks for the read!

Dilferules

Aug 10, 2012
Auburn, WA
That is an absolutely perfect cut autograph card, and all they've done is gone downhill since then. Great pickup!

Members online

Latest posts