Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

to open or not to open 1998 Donruss Collections

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mrdallas

Mar 20, 2013
Roseville CA
I was just looking through the box in the light and in all honesty even the non prized are pretty nice looking cards. Nice and shiny :) Never really paid attention before

mrdallas

Mar 20, 2013
Roseville CA
Picked up two more boxes of collections which will be at my house today. And I wont even ask the obvious question as they are getting opened tonight..... Really hope I get a nice preferred prized. Or maybe two. :)

WoundedDuck

Aug 23, 2008
I always thought that set never got the love it deserved. Very nice looking even if essentially glossy reprints from the same year, and really rare 90s stuff. I think I still have a Griffey prized and a Piazza preferred prized.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Freedom Card Board mobile app

mrdallas

Mar 20, 2013
Roseville CA
I always thought that set never got the love it deserved. Very nice looking even if essentially glossy reprints from the same year, and really rare 90s stuff. I think I still have a Griffey prized and a Piazza preferred prized.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Freedom Card Board mobile app

totally agree with you. Even the base are nice and shiny. I am actually slowly working on the Preferred Prized right now so if you ever consider moving that Piazza Preferred prized and still have it I would love a shot.