Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Official Topps Huddle App Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Sent trades to most of you, trying to see how many Victor Cruz whites I can get, I see a bunch of guys doing it with other cards and figured why not, seems fun

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
Guys, have u all heard of Google opinion rewards? U take short surveys and they give u play store credit that can be used to buy coins n bunt and huddle. My wife just recently showed me. It's not like they give u a lot but still it doesn't cost anything but a minute or so. Thought u guys might be interested

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Guys, have u all heard of Google opinion rewards? U take short surveys and they give u play store credit that can be used to buy coins n bunt and huddle. My wife just recently showed me. It's not like they give u a lot but still it doesn't cost anything but a minute or so. Thought u guys might be interested

Just tried to look into it...but guess it's android only :(

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
Anyone pick up Strata packs last night? I noticed that they were available until midnight EST and the ones that had a guaranteed insert were priced at 2500.00 coins. They must have misplaced the decimal. Unfortunately I only had a couple hundred coins left (I don't save up, I just buy packs each day).

Sent from my Android using the Freedom Cardboard app.

coqxxx4

Aug 7, 2008
Nothing new lately. They seem to be putting out a lot more inserts or is it just me. Looking for the last 2 Raider cards I need

Michael Crabtree (Gold)
Sio Moore (Gold)

If anyone have these and are willing to trade them let me know. ID Coquillard2430

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
I seemed to have good luck pulling the Headlines cards (/500). I have a bunch for trade, as well as all my other Huddle inserts if anyone is interested. Looking to trade for any Bunt Blue Jays I don't already have, any year.

Sent from my Android using the Freedom Cardboard app.