Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Official Topps Huddle App Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
Anybody interested in crosstrading? I'm looking to trade Huddle cards for Bunt cards, especially Blue Jays I need.

Check out my cards: Huddle id RORYTATE, Bunt id OLERUD363.

Thanks!

Sent from my Android using the Freedom Cardboard app.

ajbraves25

Aug 9, 2008
Springfield, IL
AJBRAVES25 is my Huddle. I am looking for Sigs relics and low count inserts especially Adrian Peterson Aaron Rodgers and Tom Brady. I do not want any base cards or Cowboys. I will purge my base cards to fill your sets 9:1 for inserts relics or sigs.

~AJ

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Looking for blues and golds I need to complete sets now that the regular season is over and everyone is looking for playoff cards. Anyone have regular season blues and golds they are willing to part with? Shoot me a trade!

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
[MENTION=4428]MrMet[/MENTION] take the other golds you need from me. If you can get me a decent insert I might be able to throw on ebay I'd appreciate it

ajbraves25

Aug 9, 2008
Springfield, IL
I have plenty of base white through gold. Lots of inserts as well. Mystery set is NFT. Want to move everything else. Looking for Sigs and Dez Bryant relics. My huddle id AJBRAVES25. Be sure to drop me a message that you are from here so I know. I do not want base cards of any kind.

~AJ

TGutta

May 30, 2010
Minnetonka, Minnesota
So I sold an Adrian Peterson Signature a few days ago to a new user on eBay. They paid for it right away, but didn't include their HUDDLE username. I sent them a message immediately after the auction asking for their ID, then another one yesterday and still no response. It makes me nervous since it is a new user, perhaps thinking it was a real autograph card. I don't think I could've been any more clear in the title and description that it is a digital card, how would you proceed in this situation?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/281896763309?ssPageName=STRK:MESOX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1561.l2649

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Damn tapjoy not working and not getting the tandems and TBTC...

If anyone happens to pull them, they are the last ones for the complete sets, please help

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Damn tapjoy not working and not getting the tandems and TBTC...

If anyone happens to pull them, they are the last ones for the complete sets, please help

Working on trying to trade for these,
But there is a free Patrick Peterson ice card for everyone cuz of the blizzard, go get yours

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts