Please don't adblock plus me bro

User Tag List

Page 17 of 22 FirstFirst ... 7131415161718192021 ... LastLast
Results 241 to 255 of 316

Thread: Official Topps Huddle App Thread

  1. #241
    Administrator moxacaine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Fredericksburg, VA
    Posts
    17,052
     moxacaine
     moxacaine
    Mentioned
    255 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm playing. IGN is moxacaine

    Sent from my SM-G930V using Freedom Card Board mobile app

  2. #242
    Senior Member MrMet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    The Poconos
    Posts
    9,960
     mrmet17
    Mentioned
    511 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ajbraves25 View Post
    If anyone is collecting off season sigs or relics HMU.

    I have the following:
    Watt and Ryan relics

    Jordy Nelson team color sig
    Eli, Freeman, Watkins, Smith and Cousins sigs

    Jamaal Charles and Bryce Petty Museum sigs along with Gurley relic sigs.

    Looking for star wars in return. App names in my signature.

    ~AJ
    Sent a message on huddle for the Eli

  3. #243
    Senior Member ajbraves25's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Springfield, IL
    Posts
    2,405
     npfd2001
     @CowboysandNoles
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    looking for the new Splash Jason Witten card. App names in my sig.

    ~AJ
    TOPPS DIGITAL APPS
    TWD- NPFD2005
    Skate -HUDDLE - SLAM - AJBRAVES25
    BUNT- AJBRAVES10
    SWCT- EMPIREISBEST

  4. #244
    Administrator moxacaine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Fredericksburg, VA
    Posts
    17,052
     moxacaine
     moxacaine
    Mentioned
    255 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    im sitting on 3mil in coins. waiting for something good to come out.

  5. #245
    Senior Member MrMet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    The Poconos
    Posts
    9,960
     mrmet17
    Mentioned
    511 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by moxacaine View Post
    im sitting on 3mil in coins. waiting for something good to come out.
    I don't know how you guys do it, I, for some reason, cannot hoard coins! I think I have a pack opening addiction....

  6. #246
    Senior Member AnthonyCorona's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Modesto, CA
    Posts
    8,046
     Bwoodcollector
     @anthonyscorona
    Mentioned
    92 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MrMet View Post
    I don't know how you guys do it, I, for some reason, cannot hoard coins! I think I have a pack opening addiction....
    I've been saving on star wars. Huddle fire was selling pretty well so that wiped me out earlier this offseason
    Please note: Card collecting is my hobby, not my life. I don't take it that serious and like to keep it fun.

  7. #247
    Senior Member AnthonyCorona's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Modesto, CA
    Posts
    8,046
     Bwoodcollector
     @anthonyscorona
    Mentioned
    92 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh I opened star wars today, didn't know I had that many
    Please note: Card collecting is my hobby, not my life. I don't take it that serious and like to keep it fun.

  8. #248
    Administrator moxacaine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Fredericksburg, VA
    Posts
    17,052
     moxacaine
     moxacaine
    Mentioned
    255 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MrMet View Post
    I don't know how you guys do it, I, for some reason, cannot hoard coins! I think I have a pack opening addiction....
    lol I feel you, im that way with baseball. That's why I have my wife collecting coins in the offseason on her phone so I have extra to start the season.

  9. #249
    Senior Member ajbraves25's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Springfield, IL
    Posts
    2,405
     npfd2001
     @CowboysandNoles
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Looking for any and all Ezekiel Elliott and Dak Prescott on huddle.

    All my app names are in my signature, but WWE and it is AJBRAVES25

    ~AJ
    TOPPS DIGITAL APPS
    TWD- NPFD2005
    Skate -HUDDLE - SLAM - AJBRAVES25
    BUNT- AJBRAVES10
    SWCT- EMPIREISBEST

  10. #250
    Senior Member olerud363's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    3,149
     olerud363
     @olerud363
    Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm looking to exit a couple of Topps apps starting with Huddle. Trying to pare down to maybe just 2 or 3 apps. If anyone can help me unload some Huddle cards I'd love to cross trade my Huddle for your Bunt or Skate.

    Bunt & Skate ID: OLERUD363
    Huddle ID: RORYTATE

    I'm looking for any 2016 Bunt or Skate cards I need, or any year Blue Jays cards I need. I'm not too particular about the cards, but try to make your offers somewhat reasonable (e.g. don't ask for for inserts in exchange for white base).

    Thanks!

    Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Freedom Card Board mobile app
    Collecting John Olerud cards and memorabilia.
    My hobby website: www.cardboardcorner.weebly.com

    Thanks to JBel4331 for the awesome custom signature and avatar!

  11. #251
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    MN
    Posts
    2,225
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Really pumped to hit my all-time favorite Huddle pull in just one pack!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1477015013276.jpg  

    "I was told I would never make it because I'm too short. Well, I'm still too short, but I've got 10 All-Star games, two World Series championships, and I'm a very happy and contented guy. It doesn't matter what your height is, it's what's in your heart." - Kirby Puckett

  12. #252
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    462
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by olerud363 View Post
    I'm looking to exit a couple of Topps apps starting with Huddle. Trying to pare down to maybe just 2 or 3 apps. If anyone can help me unload some Huddle cards I'd love to cross trade my Huddle for your Bunt or Skate.

    Bunt & Skate ID: OLERUD363
    Huddle ID: RORYTATE

    I'm looking for any 2016 Bunt or Skate cards I need, or any year Blue Jays cards I need. I'm not too particular about the cards, but try to make your offers somewhat reasonable (e.g. don't ask for for inserts in exchange for white base).

    Thanks!

    Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Freedom Card Board mobile app
    Sent you a trade on Huddle. Check my bunt and see if there is anything you need, trying not to trade base Diamondbacks, Cubs or Tigers. It doesn't have to be for the cards I sent the trade fr we can adjust if you find something you are interested in.
    Bunt ID is COQXXX4
    Huddle ID COQUILLARD2430

  13. #253
    Senior Member MrMet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    The Poconos
    Posts
    9,960
     mrmet17
    Mentioned
    511 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @olerud363, or anyone else, I'm LF the new international pins, Giants of course, if anyone pulls any I'd be LF them, Roderick, I'll give you skate for them


    Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

  14. #254
    Senior Member olerud363's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    3,149
     olerud363
     @olerud363
    Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by coqxxx4 View Post
    Sent you a trade on Huddle. Check my bunt and see if there is anything you need, trying not to trade base Diamondbacks, Cubs or Tigers. It doesn't have to be for the cards I sent the trade fr we can adjust if you find something you are interested in.
    Bunt ID is COQXXX4
    Huddle ID COQUILLARD2430
    Sorry for the late reply. I sent a Bunt offer. I also need a Donaldson Boost card you have but it says it's not tradable.

    Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Freedom Card Board mobile app
    Collecting John Olerud cards and memorabilia.
    My hobby website: www.cardboardcorner.weebly.com

    Thanks to JBel4331 for the awesome custom signature and avatar!

  15. #255
    Senior Member olerud363's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    3,149
     olerud363
     @olerud363
    Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MrMet View Post
    @olerud363, or anyone else, I'm LF the new international pins, Giants of course, if anyone pulls any I'd be LF them, Roderick, I'll give you skate for them


    Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board
    Sent you a Huddle and Skate trades for a pin card I just pulled.

    Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Freedom Card Board mobile app
    Collecting John Olerud cards and memorabilia.
    My hobby website: www.cardboardcorner.weebly.com

    Thanks to JBel4331 for the awesome custom signature and avatar!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •