Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Official Topps Huddle App Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

A_Pharis

I don't know if any of you use it, but it's a fun dumbed-down version of fantasy that also feeds the "opening packs" urges. Plus, inserts can actually be somewhat valuable with little investment.

We can use this thread as a hub for adding usernames as friends and talking about trades.

I will start it off:

APHARIS

nevermore

Aug 7, 2008
New York
My user name is 'nevermore.'

Started up again after many years. Finally has logos this year, working on getting NY Giants from all years.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
i did star wars for about 3 days and gave up. i had a huddle account as well lasts year and deleted the app on that one too.
[MENTION=1763]moxacaine[/MENTION] sent you a big trade on bunt, if you want to a trade back for some of the inserts I'm cool with that, but I do need the Will Ferrell to try to complete that set

Everyone else,
I added you all on Huddle and StarWars, propose trades If you want, I'm not married to any cards except my Victor Cruz's on Huddle

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
@moxacaine sent you a big trade on bunt, if you want to a trade back for some of the inserts I'm cool with that, but I do need the Will Ferrell to try to complete that set

Everyone else,
I added you all on Huddle and StarWars, propose trades If you want, I'm not married to any cards except my Victor Cruz's on Huddle

ill check it out on my next break from work. i log on long enough to get my coins usually and close it.

im about to start selling off all my inserts.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Adam [MENTION=1794]A_Pharis[/MENTION] what do you need for your comeback player insert card?

I was doing the tandem set, but they never released anymore, then Victor Cruz was last comeback player announced, so I decided to go after that set then

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Of course now that I blew my coins on the comeback cards and other silly packs, now they bring back the tandems....and it's the Giants one...grr!!

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
OK, so now I'm on Huddle. I couldn't use my Bunt username because it said it was taken, so I'm RORYTATE on Huddle. I bought a 10k coin bundle so I could get the 3-card gold pack and pulled a Peyton Manning (a name I actually know of).

For playing the challenges, I assume you'd do best to start some strong QB's, sort of like in Bunt you want strong SP's?

Sent from my Android using the Freedom Cardboard app.

Members online

Latest posts