Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Official Topps Huddle App Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Sent you a trade for another poster, but it expired. Still looking?

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Hey, sorry, I've been super busy with work and getting ready for our New Years party that I haven't been paying too much attention to the apps. I flipped the last one we traded for for the Giants one, so I'm technically good until another Giants one comes out, but if you just want to move it we can do something

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
Just wanted to repost that I'm looking to trade away as much Huddle as I can before uninstalling the app. Cards don't really matter, generally just base for base (same colors), or inserts for inserts.

Looking for any Skate cards (base even if I have them), and/or Bunt Blue Jays needs (any year).

Please come and take my Huddle cards! My ID is OLERUD363 on Bunt and Skate, and RORYTATE on Huddle.

Thanks!

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
I'm still trying to unload as many Huddle cards as I can. Please have a look and take what you want. My Huddle ID is RORYTATE. My Bunt ID is OLERUD363.

I'm looking to cross trade any Huddle 1:1 for any 2017 Bunt; preferably Blue Jays, but I'll take anything from 2017. Take inserts, base, whatever; leave inserts, base, whatever you want. I've quit Huddle and figured I'd offer the cards up rather than leaving them lost in cyberspace.

Also, I have about 430k coins in Huddle so if there are any inserts you want me to chase, let me know.

I recently got a new phone and have not installed Huddle on it, so if you offer a trade please PM me in FCB so I can check Huddle on my old phone.

Thanks!

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Last edited:

WoundedDuck

Aug 23, 2008
I'm still trying to unload as many Huddle cards as I can. Please have a look and take what you want. My Huddle ID is RORYTATE. My Bunt ID is OLERUD363.

I'm looking to cross trade any Huddle 1:1 for any 2017 Bunt; preferably Blue Jays, but I'll take anything from 2017. Take inserts, base, whatever; leave inserts, base, whatever you want. I've quit Huddle and figured I'd offer the cards up rather than leaving them lost in cyberspace.

Also, I have about 430k coins in Huddle so if there are any inserts you want me to chase, let me know.

I recently got a new phone and have not installed Huddle on it, so if you offer a trade please PM me in FCB so I can check Huddle on my old phone.

Thanks!

If you're not having fun with huddle, I get wanting to quit, but why not just keep logging in every day to accumulate coins? It takes almost no time and the new season is just the summer away. Even if you don't want to collect there, just use your coins/cards there to keep continually building your bunt if that's what you prefer. That or sell stuff on ebay. Huddle is one of the biggest money makers of the Topps apps. Just my 2 cents.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Freedom Card Board mobile app

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
[MENTION=1794]A_Pharis[/MENTION], I saw you have the Diggs relic, any chance you would
Let me borrow it for the OBJ award and ill send it back after I get the award?

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
What were you sending for? I’ll try to send too

Your gold Subban? Whenever I try to sent the trade I get this:

23793a5900e7dfd9d0e8009c37468b4f.jpg

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
[MENTION=4428]MrMet[/MENTION] Accepted your trade, but again when I tried to send you a trade in Skate I got an error message.

This glitch is making cross-trading very problematic.
215396f030c5ac37d35caefc9f7ca5f8.jpg

Sent from my [device_name] using Freedom Card Board mobile app

It could also be a glitch with my skate, sometimes it shows cards I don’t have anymore on my sheet...either try adding them one by one or two by two or something, and when you get the error, change out the card and it should work...or send me a list of guys you are interested in, and I’ll do it. I’ll also make deals for the rest of your gold and blues I need on Huddle too for my skate...

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
[MENTION=4705]olerud363[/MENTION] Lemme know if you wanna keep doing huddle for skate. I could use today’s Rising Stars and all the 12days base red and greens from here on out, I can save coins and just open whatever you want me to on skate, but I do have a holiday sig over there if you need it

Edit to add: I’m getting the Engram RS, but still could use the 12 days stuff, lemme know

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts