Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Official Topps Huddle App Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
I'm pretty pissed with Bunt and Huddle. These free coin things have given my wife's brand new 400 phone a virus and some app I cannot uninstall keeps giving me pop up ads

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
You mean this card? :)
View attachment 57009

Wanted to drain my coins and the last pack I could afford yielded it. Will trade for an equivalant count Bunt insert.

Sent from my Android using the Freedom Cardboard app.

If anyone can help me out again I need the last card in this series, the Gerald McCoy...for the stupid Tony Romo award...darn being born in '80 and going after this set! Haha

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Nvm pulled it myself, woohoo!

Quick story, tried to trade some guy for it, tell him if he doesn't like my offer, to counter, he counters with some crazy offer and says someone was offering him an inception and two lightnings. I said he should take it because that's just ridiculous! He canceled the trade pretty quick.

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
I'm pretty pissed with Bunt and Huddle. These free coin things have given my wife's brand new 400 phone a virus and some app I cannot uninstall keeps giving me pop up ads

I don't think she picked up a virus from Huddle or Bunt. My wife and I both got new phones back in May, she a Samsung GS4 and me a GS5. With a couple of months we both were getting pop-ups. She has never used a Topps app. We get Google Play popping up with game downloads, offers for iPhone 6S's for $1, and tons of virus warnings offering free scanning.

From what I've been told they're just like spam emails or telemarketer phone calls. Nothing much you can do to prevent or stop them. Unfortunately.

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
I'm sure everyone got the Huddle notification, but don't forget claim your free 100k coins! Log in and check your Bulletins. It expires in a few days.

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
I don't think she picked up a virus from Huddle or Bunt. My wife and I both got new phones back in May, she a Samsung GS4 and me a GS5. With a couple of months we both were getting pop-ups. She has never used a Topps app. We get Google Play popping up with game downloads, offers for iPhone 6S's for $1, and tons of virus warnings offering free scanning.

From what I've been told they're just like spam emails or telemarketer phone calls. Nothing much you can do to prevent or stop them. Unfortunately.

Well that's a relief, she has blamed me! But this freaking broken screen app is impossible to uninstall and since I downloaded it I get pop up ads all the time. I cant complain too much cuz I've made close to a hundred bucks n the last few months with bunt.

ajbraves25

Aug 9, 2008
Springfield, IL
AJBRAVES25 is my huddle ID. I am collecting 2015 Cowboys and the mystery set.

I need the following 2015 Cowboys:
Gold - Carr, Church, Claiborne, Escobar, Hardy and Hitchens,
Blue - Claiborne, Hardy, Hitchens and Weeden
Red - Carr
Inserts - a TON needed

Mysteries:
Current unknown Mystery, Carr, Berry, Bryant, Miller and Morris.

HMU with trades. I have a few golds, but I have traded most of my inserts to get Cowboys. Will trade anything but Cowboys and Mysteries.

~AJ

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
[MENTION=4428]MrMet[/MENTION] Thanks for the trade. It unlocked 9 rewards totalling 3k coins!

If you want to trade Star Wars I'm now there under the ID RMACK.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
[MENTION=4428]MrMet[/MENTION] Thanks for the trade. It unlocked 9 rewards totalling 3k coins!

If you want to trade Star Wars I'm now there under the ID RMACK.

I only use my SW as trade bait, but if you are playing feel free to check my cards out, same name on all the apps

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Didn't see a thread for Star Wars Card Trader so I'll ask here. How do awards in SW work? I have the first two droids for the droid set, but I only have the pink versions. I see there are pink and teal and you can shred them or something for other ones. I just want to collect one of each droid and get an award for it, can i do that? How does it work? Do I need the pink and the teal, or just any one? I don't understand SWCT very well.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Pretty funny today from huddle

ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1449271237.638703.jpg

Who is this Cindy?

Also if anyone's interested, I'll show you boys how trading is done, haha

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Ok boys, quick tutorial on how trading is done ;)

First you pull a nice rare card like the new Peyton Manning milestone limited to 250. Then you advertise it FT on the fan feed and the article, for a card you want plus. Like the JPP headline I wanted +. Bam someone overpays.
View attachment 57241
Then you watch the fan feed and articles and see who's trading. Hmm, a steelers fan with a manning to spare? Even though they have the Big Ben headline, you still throw it out there.
ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1449314686.332552.jpg
Bam! My Manning got me the JPP headline I wanted, 5 chromes, two golds, and another Manning.
That's how it's done boys!

And then today someone traded me an Eli headline for three green dupes. Trading is addicting!

Members online

Latest posts