Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Sorority goes to a D-Backs game...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
I bet all their daddies are happy - their princesses are more involved with selfies and checking twitter or facebook or whatever on their phones and munching on ballpark food than looking for a guy to take home for a one-night stand. ;)

jrinne

Sep 25, 2008
How long before one of their parents sues the Diamondbacks for hurting their daughter's feelings.

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Topnotchsy

Featured Contributor, The best players in history?
Aug 7, 2008
I heard that the announcer asked people to tweet fan pictures which was why they were all taking pics at once, no clue if that was really the case.

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
Duck faces should be banned ;)

"Peralta with a single....and no one noticed"

Sent from my HTCONE using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Last edited:

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
That's what multiple sources have reported.

Changes the story entirely if true IMO...

and with how stupid the US has become lately, the parent/daughter would win the lawsuit. A local man just got $25,000 for saying the F word in a public restaurant with kids, got arrested after a warning, then settled a freedom of speech lawsuit against the city.

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
I heard that the announcer asked people to tweet fan pictures which was why they were all taking pics at once, no clue if that was really the case.

I doubt any of the girls was watching the broadcast. Usually on a broadcast when they have a promo, they like to try to find something going on in the stands that relates to the promo (so... asking fans to send in fan pics while showing someone in the stands doing that type of activity -- taking pics).

gitarst182

Sep 17, 2011
Washington
That was incredible. I loved every second of that commentary and glad it was brought up. Those commentators should be rewarded. One thing I hate these days are younger women and phones. I'm only 32 and can't stand it.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts