Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FS FS - Making my Entire GRIFFEY JR Collection available (Full of 90's HTF/RARE BEAUTIES!)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bcarlson33

Nov 14, 2014
As many of you are aware, my wife and I have a 10 month old little guy and I have decided to slowly step away from the hobby as I want to make sure my time is spent doing family things and have other ideas for what I can do with the money. I have decided to open up my entire Griffey collection and make everything available FOR SALE ONLY! So I thought I would test the waters here and see what interest there is here first as I have made many friends and like to see as much of this go to other Griffey collections.
If you are looking to buy these for re-sale...you are I the wrong place.
I am in no hurry to sell any or all and not in need of money.

It is difficult for me to put an exact price on each individually as many rarely come up FS, so if you find card/s you are interested in post below or pm me and we can go from there.

If you would like more detailed pictures of any or have any questions about any, just let me know!

Per forum rules - $10,000 OBO for Entire Griffey Collection below

Select jersey number - SOLD!

Sold - 96 pinnacle artist proof

SOLD - 89 UD RC, both 94 1st day issues

SOLD - 97 Bowman Chrome International Refractor

sheer dominance titanium /100 - SOLD!

SOLD - 95 Elite, pacific in the cage, 97 EX A Cut Above die-cut, 96 Ultra Hitting Machines die-cut, 96 Stufio Hard Hats

SOLD - 93 Finest Refractor, Finest Centurion Refractor, Finest masters refractor

SOLD - 97 Pinnacle Certified Stars Mirror Red, 97 mirror gold, All 3 1998 Production line inserts

SOLD - 97 Pinnacle Home & Away Diecuts, 97 Metal Motherlode diecut

SOLD - Metal PMG

SOLD - 97 Pinnacle Clout Artist Proof Gold, 97 Flair Showcase Row 0, 95 stadium club ring leaders

SOLD - 96 Flair Diamond Cuts

Last edited:

zlpeterson

Sep 23, 2015
San Francisco
I might sell my child to purchase this collection. I'm kidding, I don't have a child, I don't think.....

I'd love to get my hands on some of these, unfortunately best I could offer some of the high dollar ones are trading. Good luck!

bcarlson33

Nov 14, 2014
I might sell my child to purchase this collection. I'm kidding, I don't have a child, I don't think.....

I'd love to get my hands on some of these, unfortunately best I could offer some of the high dollar ones are trading. Good luck!

Thanks haha! Lmk if you decide your want or able to bye

bcarlson33

Nov 14, 2014
Can you send me the price list along with what is still available? Thanks!

Can you send me a price list of what's still available as well?

Thanks,
Kevin

Everything sold is marked above each picture. As of now I am waiting to hear back on many but everything listed as sold is up to date.

i am sending prices after each request as I don't have a price list for everything. Feel free to send me a list of what you are interested in

Last edited:

gradedeflator

Mar 31, 2011

ignorance is bliss :)

Members online

Latest posts